Arnav should go with her (excuses) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
no, he will only drop her. Maybe arnav himself will tell her to go. khushi will be heart broken but she will comply. she will fast 4 arnav during teej and arnav will feel restless withiut khushi. he will go to break her fast.
Originally posted by al-akhdar

no, he will only drop her. Maybe arnav himself will tell her to go. khushi will be heart broken but she will comply. she will fast 4 arnav during teej and arnav will feel restless withiut khushi. he will go to break her fast.

agree with all,but disagree with arnav saying khushi to go...may not happen so...

Anjali dii might get a heart attack if arnav vll go wid khushi by an excuse😃
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

agree with all,but disagree with arnav saying khushi to go...may not happen so...

u know even i don't want arnav tell her to go coz i'll be more heart - broken than khushi. but he will surely do that even if he had to harden his heart.Remember when he was talking about the contract thing with khushi, he was avoiding eyes contact with her, he was not facing her coz those words were killing him also but he will use the same tactics to tell her to go.
Originally posted by al-akhdar

u know even i don't want arnav tell her to go coz i'll be more heart - broken than khushi. but he will surely do that even if he had to harden his heart.Remember when he was talking about the contract thing with khushi, he was avoiding eyes contact with her, he was not facing her coz those words were killing him also but he will use the same tactics to tell her to go.

seeing all these things khushi might tell arnav that bua ji's health is not good so as to lessen the burden arnav is having...arnav will tell her come as soon as possible after bua ji gets cured...may be khushi will nvr come n will try different tricks to stay back at GH...then arnav will get angry n blurt out the truth regarding contract marriage beofre the family members,,,,

then everyone will be shocked...that time may be anjali will realise her mistakes but will be bent upon demanding shyam's come back to RM...

its my view...lets see...they may surprise or shock us also...
Than what about his Di 🤔
She will get another excuse to create a emotional drama
i wud loe if he goes vth her but at tht time i am sure anajli bacchhhi will cry like a lkg girl who cries first day of her school life
He can say he has a meeting, and then follow Khushi LOL! if di believes him haha
Originally posted by naddiya26

but if the cvseparatedthem then they are playing with us , it will be the worst thing

yes they are playing with us 😭 its time for my mote mote aansu 😭Edited by LuvBarunSanaya - 11 years ago