Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Disheartened at the turn of events ;( (Page 2)

_HealeR_ IF-Rockerz
_HealeR_
_HealeR_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
OMG ! Really a sad story nd nearly unbelievable...I hope something like that will never happen in our show...

Ramadan Mubarak Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

hitinikki Senior Member
hitinikki
hitinikki

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
oh dear.. t'was relli brave of u to share ur testimonial..

dont worry i m sure d CVs hav smthn gud planned ahead in the show!!

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Huh...!! its unbelevable such women exist...!! Ran away after delivery???Shocked I m sorry to say but i ve no respect for this lady...She deserves Hell...U shared ur pain with us...Hope u feel better...My prayers wih u n ur family sweety...Ramzan wishes to you tooHugWish you n your family good health n peace of mind!! n pls dont take tv serials so seriously...just watch it for fun...Smile 

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edella17

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

hello dear 

its was really nice of u to share ur story with us...feels good that u find all of us worthy enough to pur out ur story...I can really feel ur pain and understand wat u must be going through !!!

dont link ur owm life with any show...even if its IPK...not coz the show is not good...but the bottom line is that its a daily soap telecasted forthe  entertainment of the audience...some of the incidences may feel real but at the end of the day its all gonna be all happy in the story...coz thats wat the audience want to see...most of us watch daily soaps...and we watch it coz it helps us escape reality for say half an hour and that offers us comfort...most of the ppl watch it for their enjoyment and there are also many like u and me who watch it coz we want to escape all the stress in our real life...even I started watching IPK to divert from the stress in my life...i can say without hesitation that my life is going through a bad phase though I dont want to elaborate about it...not coz I am ashamed of it but I dont wanna think abt it...all I wanna tell u is that forget ur worries...just go with the flow of the show...dont dread anything in the show coz rest assured its all gonna be honey and roses in the show so just chillax and sit back and enjoy and when u feel low u know where to look into...IPK IF is a place u can stress out Smile

I hope I havent bored u with my post...happy to help in any way I can Smile
take care dear..Smile...its all gonna be fine one day...coz its hope of a better future that leads us on when we are in trouble Smile
CHEERS !!!!...Jyothi

Thank you for the sweet message...No I didnt get bored...IPKKND is just my stress reliever and sometime I lose myself in these fantasy...I guess for me it was an escape from the stress and tension that was going at home...Right now i feel like the exact same thing is happening in the serial Ouch 

LuvBarunSanayaIWishICould

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saishasingh

Huh...!! its unbelevable such women exist...!! Ran away after delivery???Shocked I m sorry to say but i ve no respect for this lady...She deserves Hell...U shared ur pain with us...Hope u feel better...My prayers wih u n ur family sweety...Ramzan wishes to you tooHugWish you n your family good health n peace of mind!! n pls dont take tv serials so seriously...just watch it for fun...Smile 

We coulnt believe it either...Anyways she is history now to us...I have no respect for her as well...I feel so much better talking and sharing with you guys coz IF is practically my second home ...Shall keep the advice in mind Hug

LuvBarunSanayaIWishICould

LuvBarunSanaya IF-Dazzler
LuvBarunSanaya
LuvBarunSanaya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
A biggg hug to you Hug
don't worry dear everything will be fine.. You shared your pain with us i hope you would be feeling better Hug such women do exist in this world..my uncle is also going through this type of situation,he lives in Pak too and the end result was same i.e. separation Disapprove may be i can understand a bit your pain..
Again a big bear hug to you Hug
Ramadan Mubarak!! May Allah shower all HIS blessings on you and your family.. I'll pray for you and your family..Hug
Take care!! Don't take much stress.. Smile

Edited by LuvBarunSanaya - 21 July 2012 at 10:09am

Edella17IWishICould

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Ramzan Mubarak Darling Heart
I'm glad that you have put in the faith in us and share a part of your life.. :) It's sad.. :( .. But Life Moves On! And as many of the members said please DONT take this show seriously. It is just meant for entertainment and nothing else.
So, just relax and enjoy. :)
May God shower His choicest blessings upon you and your family. xoxoxo
Hug Stay Blessed always

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
really very sad for you and your family's situation.. but glad that ipkknd has been a blessing in disguise for u.. but, don't worry.. things will be fine soon.. i don't know what to say.. i am ok with the current track.. but, since you had gone through this personally.. i'd advice u not to think too much of anjali-arnav issue.. may be ignore those scenes while it gets played.. probably, just concentrate on arhi scenes which might make u happy.. but, really sorry for you and hope u come out of this emotional trauma soon. let the god be with you! my wishes and prayers are there for you! Smile stay positive.. it is really so nice of you to share ur personal stuffs in ippknd forum!!! don't worry.. sab teek ho jaayenga Smile

Edited by divvk - 21 July 2012 at 10:00am

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

Go to top