India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Disheartened at the turn of events ;(

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I don't know what compelled me to make this post but I guess I just wanted to get it out...I shall share a personal story first

I have an uncle who choose to marry the girl he wanted to marry ...My nani gave in and told him that it was his choice...My grandmother has 7 other sons and all the other have married according the girls of her choice ...So anyways he got married to the girl in 2007 ...After a year they had a baby boy and The wife decided that she couldnt handle having a child...Before having this child they had a very love - hate relationship..

So she ran away the day her son was born - Leaving the new born baby to this grandmother and father of take care of...My nani is 70 years old an she has always had a very tough life ...Despite all this he took up the task of raising a child all by herself

The wife whose name was Bushra used to come back when ever the husband came to get her back ...this has continued for about 2 years and now their child is 2 years ...And today I learned that my uncle has finally given up hope and drawn up the divorce papers...I applaud him on being strong enough to do this in a society like Pakistan where Talaq is like a taboo word and everyone knows how difficult it is going for him to be to trust another woman in his life ...

In these last 2 years of her drama in the house , We have lost the happiness of a family which used to be a joyful and happy family...My grandmother has suffered from constant worry about her son and grandson ...My youngest uncle doesn't want to get married after seeing the situation of his brother and mother - He is scared that his wife will also turn out like her ...And I have lost a beautiful relationship with my uncle because I was disappointed that he would constantly go back and fulfil all her demands

In all of this , The girl walks aways scathe - free but the one's who will suffer is the family who has had their happiness snatched away from
Them...There hasn't been a day on that house when a fight hasn't broken out thanks to this issue...Brother and sister bonds have been broken by harsh words

Yesterday when I was watching the show - I had this sudden fear That the same thing will break the Raizada family and I will have to go through all the pain again ...

I started to Watch this show because I wanted to get away from the stress of this situation and now I am back to square one as the things that happened to my family are playing out in front of me .This leaves me disheartened ...So does that give me a right to be angry at the way Anjali is treating her Brother..Yes because I don't wish to have a repeat of the last 2 years of my life ...So I can sympathise with Anjali because I have learned how shattering it can be to have your entire life break down in front of your eyes...But I also plead with her to think rationally and take the correct decisions ...It is a sincere request from a very emotionally attached fan

Thanks you for listening to my story/rant...Please keep me and my family in your prayers ...Ramazan Mubarak to all my dear IF Members

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

k_sally.86friendshreShinyJijisarunandarshifluffyktau-Reva-xyzsantar265esmeralda111LIONHEARTanumunu578jazzpreetDrNoureenhitinikkislankaArnavKhushi1996Maverick29priyankaaixrayzobshehrainyday3000neverbeforeLumosMaximanehusashhh...manal...DaRkPrInCeSsLuvBarunSanayaCetroniaBarundeewani19INEFFABLE_HealeR_divvkrini_katOmaRamdassJyo.Arshi.IPKOnepoundChic.x-bumblebee-x.-ElmoFuj-candykrushIWishICouldxAaliya

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
No comments ??
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
its a sad story..
I have some stories in my family which r similar to this specially the shyam part ( hubi cheating wife thing) when I see this I feel the pain of anjali..

anyways.. we have to go on with our life in a positive way no matter what happened..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Huh...!! its unbelevable such women exist...!! Ran away after delivery???Shocked I m sorry to say but i ve no respect for this lady...She deserves Hell...U shared ur pain with us...Hope u feel better...My prayers wih u n ur family sweety...Ramzan wishes to you tooHugWish you n your family good health n peace of mind!! n pls dont take tv serials so seriously...just watch it for fun...Smile 

Edited by saishasingh - 21 July 2012 at 4:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinzobshehLuvBarunSanayaEdella17rini_kat-ElmoFuj-

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
It say story. i prayer for you and your family dear. Let God give you and your family strength to forget past and move ahead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17rini_kat

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Its sad story. I prayer for you and your family dear. Let God give you and your family strength to forget past and move ahead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hello dear 

its was really nice of u to share ur story with us...feels good that u find all of us worthy enough to pur out ur story...I can really feel ur pain and understand wat u must be going through !!!

dont link ur owm life with any show...even if its IPK...not coz the show is not good...but the bottom line is that its a daily soap telecasted forthe  entertainment of the audience...some of the incidences may feel real but at the end of the day its all gonna be all happy in the story...coz thats wat the audience want to see...most of us watch daily soaps...and we watch it coz it helps us escape reality for say half an hour and that offers us comfort...most of the ppl watch it for their enjoyment and there are also many like u and me who watch it coz we want to escape all the stress in our real life...even I started watching IPK to divert from the stress in my life...i can say without hesitation that my life is going through a bad phase though I dont want to elaborate about it...not coz I am ashamed of it but I dont wanna think abt it...all I wanna tell u is that forget ur worries...just go with the flow of the show...dont dread anything in the show coz rest assured its all gonna be honey and roses in the show so just chillax and sit back and enjoy and when u feel low u know where to look into...IPK IF is a place u can stress out Smile

I hope I havent bored u with my post...happy to help in any way I can Smile
take care dear..Smile...its all gonna be fine one day...coz its hope of a better future that leads us on when we are in trouble Smile
CHEERS !!!!...Jyothi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

esmeralda111rainyday3000LuvBarunSanayaEdella17rini_katIWishICould

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
forgot to wish u...RAMDAN KAREEM Heart...i feel a deep connection to all muslim festivals though am not a muslim coz i was born and brought up in an arab country...so in a way I love ur culture and festivals !!!!!...somewhere am more at home with ur culture and people Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bushrahasanesmeralda111LuvBarunSanayaEdella17

Go to top