Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Save Parichay/Leaps discn here-Links added-VB Nt Pg-5 (Page 8)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Guys along with posting comments on colors website please dis-like the article as well...msg even more loud & clear...there are 10 people who have like that article Ouch what kind of people are they Wacko

Edited by rainbowgirl - 25 July 2012 at 10:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKarannorzar

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
 I dont have any trust on CV's... today kunal might not appear as , no doubt on siddhi. But tomrow there is no guarantee.. CV's can do anything. He may trust family members & siddhi words, rather than siddhi eyes and his heart.

I am not going to watch until, i get to know that siddhi & kunal are not going to be separated and Richa will be exposed.

Until that i have beautiful VM's collected from forum. I will watch them with sweet memories of Sinal moments...

Temporary alvida to Forum as well show.. Hope CV's wont make it as permanent

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CeletarabicapalzscooldipikaShehnaz.KchitsssFariyalAnkitaKaran

ayshaimtiaz Groupbie
ayshaimtiaz
ayshaimtiaz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
now hating the philosophy of this drama..
this drama was the best amongst i was watching because that was not like other typical dramas , not big saazish and all that...but now this is the most worst drama going on...
its better not to watch it now...until all the misunderstanding between kunal and siddhi are finished and they start happily living with each other with their kids.

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Valid reason for watching parichay post leap

Creative head shreya said that the show will be interesting post leap.Lets discuss

1.sINAL kids:Would love to see them but mostly elder kid with will be interacting with the mean chopras which i cant even bear to see.Angry

2.Kunal reunion with 2nd child and siddhi with other:Though the 2nd child will be sweet,my fears lie with the 1st child because unless and until creatures like
veena and richa Angryis there i dont think that child would be normal and it will have hatred for his mom.Siddhi needs to shed buckets of tears and has bigger task ahead.Ouch

3.Sinal reunion:This would be memorable only if richa is exposed before leap.Otherwise it would seem to be most idiotic.Confused

4.Richa exposure:Post leap only.After leap i dont care.I dont mind a ruthless and hard hearted kc who doesnt trust ladies after leap.

5.Bonding between sulekha and siddhi:But this will be for few minutes only na in one episode.

6.Chopra family realising mistake:Post leap only SINCE I WANT THEM TO YEARN FOR sIDDHI.Siddhi should have by then gone.After leap it would be disgusting as they will shed some tears and take her for granted again.
Even want kapil to blast the family and kunal to do same especially to veena.I want her to go to comma so that child has healthy upbringing.Big smile

7.New man in siddhi's life:No.Many would be supporting this but do you think ekta would end it there.If marriage happens b/w siddi and other man kunal would be creating problems.If not that man with richa's help would be creating problems for sinal.There would be no end of marriages.Ouch

For me option 4 needs to happen before leap for me to continue watching.Otherwise goodbye to this serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuS

Valid reason for watching parichay post leap

Creative head shreya said that the show will be interesting post leap.Lets discuss

1.sINAL kids:Would love to see them but mostly elder kid with will be interacting with the mean chopras which i cant even bear to see.Angry

i am sad to say...but thats what going to happen...SiNal's elder son is surrounded by selfish morons n creatures...how i wish this kid was also with his mother...i can even see kunal standing like a looser n mute spectator while the morons spread venom into his son's mind against his mother siddhi

2.Kunal reunion with 2nd child and siddhi with other:Though the 2nd child will be sweet,my fears lie with the 1st child because unless and until creatures like
veena and richa Angryis there i dont think that child would be normal and it will have hatred for his mom.Siddhi needs to shed buckets of tears and has bigger task ahead.Ouch

like i say...kunal elder son is going to be a spoilt brat bcz of the creatures...n he is definitely going to hate his mother...after watching the new promo...n veena words from friday epi...its confirm that the elder son will hate his mother bcz the creatures in his home have spread the venom into the innocent child mind...n kunal being a father just stand there like a looser...mute spectator...watching his son getting poison by the creatures...if he does that...he fails as a father...in current situation he has fail as a husband...at least i hope he is a good father...n don't let his home morons to poison his son's mind

3.Sinal reunion:This would be memorable only if richa is exposed before leap.Otherwise it would seem to be most idiotic.Confused

nothing is going to happen pre-leap...richa will never be exposed pre-leap...she have succeeded in her mission...don't expect anything in pre-leap

4.Richa exposure:Post leap only.After leap i dont care.I dont mind a ruthless and hard hearted kc who doesnt trust ladies after leap.

i hope this happens...but my hopes is down the drains...this is never going to happen...

5.Bonding between sulekha and siddhi:But this will be for few minutes only na in one episode.

nopes arunaji has a big n vital role in the show especially post-leap...so her bonding with siddhi is not for one epi...or few minutes...she is the main link who might make SiNal meet again after 8 yrs maybe through some profession meeting since SiNal are lawyers...i hope siddhi continues her law...n sulekha makes arrangement for it

6.Chopra family realising mistake:Post leap only SINCE I WANT THEM TO YEARN FOR sIDDHI.Siddhi should have by then gone.After leap it would be disgusting as they will shed some tears and take her for granted again.
Even want kapil to blast the family and kunal to do same especially to veena.I want her to go to comma so that child has healthy upbringing.Big smile

even i want that to happen...veena going into a coma...kapil blast the morons...n kunal regret n repent for what he have done trusting a devil n abandoned his pregnant wife n never even once enquire abt her health after delivery...

7.New man in siddhi's life:No.Many would be supporting this but do you think ekta would end it there.If marriage happens b/w siddi and other man kunal would be creating problems.If not that man with richa's help would be creating problems for sinal.There would be no end of marriages.Ouch

to be honest if richa marries kunal...than i expect someone like rajat kapur enter BALH n gives siddhi a new life...why does she needs to waste her life once again for kunal...

For me option 4 needs to happen before leap for me to continue watching.Otherwise goodbye to this serial.

i think post-leap...everyone might leave the show...bcz they have butchered KC character n SiNal completely...

BALH is back in trps chart n going good is bcz though ram-priya have separated...but the love for each other is very strong n deep even after 5 yrs of leap...n above all ram did not re-marry...he raise ayesha's son as his own...i am very sure that soumya is rishabh's wife...the love is still as fresh n beautiful...

Parichay leap is going to be disaster bcz they have butchered KC...SiNal...richa is still going to be in post-leap with typical BT stuff of MU n problems b/w SiNal...the worst part is they have shown SiNal's relationship n love as a journey with lots of trust n understanding...n the separation was lame with unwanted MU...thats the real reason of the people moving out of the show...especially KC character being butchered big time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
guys...after the new promo...i have no words to write down at all...like we expected...richa cooking story n kunal believes it...i wonder how can he believe that siddhi can separate him from his son when she knows how much kunal loves his baby...i don't know nowadays what have happened to kunal...where are his brains...why can't he smell a foul play at all...why the cvs have made him into a looser...

after taking the baby from richa...i am sure he will go back home...n don't bother to enquire abt siddhi's health after her delivery...this will make him heartless...i can't see KC character being butchered this much...

ok coming to the topic...

there is still no news of the leap...who are the new characters entering the show...post-leap...what turn the show is going to take in post-leap...when PR n BALH had leaps...the article also wrote abt the tracks along with the new characters that is entering the show...but till now we didn't get such news except for the 4 months leap track...arunaji character...SiNal separated...siddhi in jail...SiNal twins...richa stole one of the baby n give it to kunal...n then the news 8 yrs leap...but what will happen in post-leap was not written at all...n when the leap is going to happen...what is keerti's dressing avtaar post-leap n the looks to make her look like a mother...bcz when PR n BALH went for a leap...they wrote abt ankita-sakshi n their looks for post-leap...as a mother...when leaps happens...wardrobe change article is only written abt the female leads...the trend has been following since KSBKBT...KGGK...KZK times

so that means there is still time...whatever happened in 4 months leap have been shown...so now can we expect n trust kunal knowing the truth...its shown that seema doesn't hate siddhi n she still respect SiNal's love n relationship...n she hates richa as usual but then tolerating her for the sake of veena...can we expect seema putting some sense into kunal brains n make him try to get the truth out...before the huge leap...

can we trust kunal on this aspect...my heart really fails to believe that kunal has being butchered badly by the cvs...i can't even mention in words...what he have become...i can't accept the fact that kunal has become a typical BT male lead from unique male lead...since 8 yrs leap have not happened yet...both the kids have been born...can we expect now in pre-leap itself that the truth comes out infront of kunal...n when he knows the truth...he goes to siddhi but then its too late either some mishap happen in the jail n she is declared as dead...or she have left the jail...bcz siddhi needs to come out from jail too...n due to guilt...anger...hatred for himself...he makes himself busy in work n becomes rich...can we expect this from kunal before it goes into a very huge leap...

i want this richa track to end pre-leap...i don't want to see her in post-leap at all...neither with kunal...nor with SiNal's kids...

what do you think guys...do you still have the trust that the truth will come out before pre-leap...

i want the focus to be on post-leap to be only on sulekha-siddhi...SiNal...twins boys...seema n her daughters...i don't want to watch chopras morons anywhere in the leap especially veena...even if shown only a little amount...

Edited by Mages - 28 July 2012 at 1:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabica.Boss.

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
mages I'm sorry , my answer is no. Ouch 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

mages I'm sorry , my answer is no. Ouch 

expected yaar from you...Embarrassed...how i wish it happensCry...now more torture to comeAngry

Go to top