Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Save Parichay/Leaps discn here-Links added-VB Nt Pg-5 (Page 7)

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Please comment :

http://colors.in.com/in/news/parichay-to-take-an-eightyear-leap-114.html

COLOR's network when contacted said that all feedback to be posted on the website!

commented..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
The COLOR's article did hint at a possible Kunal-Richa unionAngry , also we have had articles that alternately claim either Richa or Kunal bringing up the kid , now put 2 and 2 together one gets Kunal and Richa.So that is as per me is the one and only required reason not to watch Parichay post leapAngry, irrespective of the fact whether Sonia plays Richa or anyone else!

But this is not the primary reason why I will not resume watching , the reason is if they show Kunal-Richa pairing then they would have mercilessly chopped Kunal Chopra into a million pieces and tossed it one piece after an other to the dogsOuch.I am sure I don't have to give reasons as to why I say so, we all remember the principled unflinching Kunal we likedOuch and we know what a b**** Richa isAngry!  

Well I am pretty sure of agenda, keep Kunal-Richa thing under wraps unil post leap, get the viewers addicted to the twins then pop the newsAngry!Sorry guys not moronic enough to fall for that one!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenarabicaDrivemecracyGayathri_MSKFariyalSilamburainbowgirlnorzar

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

The COLOR's article did hint at a possible Kunal-Richa unionAngry , also we have had articles that alternately claim either Richa or Kunal bringing up the kid , now put 2 and 2 together one gets Kunal and Richa.So that is as per me is the one and only required reason not to watch Parichay post leapAngry, irrespective of the fact whether Sonia plays Richa or anyone else!

But this is not the primary reason why I will not resume watching , the reason is if they show Kunal-Richa pairing then they would have mercilessly chopped Kunal Chopra into a million pieces and tossed it one piece after an other to the dogsOuch.I am sure I don't have to give reasons as to why I say so, we all remember the principled unflinching Kunal we likedOuch and we know what a b**** Richa isAngry!  

Well I am pretty sure of agenda, keep Kunal-Richa thing under wraps unil post leap, get the viewers addicted to the twins then pop the newsAngry!Sorry guys not moronic enough to fall for that one!

Right you are Chits. This is indeed the last straw. Until now I was living in hope of a turn around from Kunal, him taking control, showing us the man that he is. But the CVs have decided to butcher his character and instead make this about Siddhi, her parichay, her greatness and her sacrifice. Kunal as usual is being show to be the moron, oblivious to the world, believing the very woman who in front of his eyes tried to kill his wife two times Ouch marrying her and raising his child with her. What is the use of his success and money if it is built on this foundation?Angry

RIP Kunal Chopra.
RIP Parichay.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsssGayathri_MSKFariyalrainbowgirlstuti123norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by annie_mckinnen

Right you are Chits. This is indeed the last straw. Until now I was living in hope of a turn around from Kunal, him taking control, showing us the man that he is. But the CVs have decided to butcher his character and instead make this about Siddhi, her parichay, her greatness and her sacrifice. Kunal as usual is being show to be the moron, oblivious to the world, believing the very woman who in front of his eyes tried to kill his wife two times Ouch marrying her and raising his child with her. What is the use of his success and money if it is built on this foundation?Angry

RIP Kunal Chopra.
RIP Parichay.

i agree with you annie and chits, the final nail in the coffin would be showing kunal believing and marrying witcha. Totally disgusting and Unacceptable. if cvs want the show to continue running they better not show such nonsense, otherwise no one can save this show. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicarainbowgirl

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
The article only hints at that sick possibility, but that is enough for me to say a final good bye to this sad show. As it is, i've stayed away since long, was hoping for intense happy times after the forced leap, but if Richa continues being part of the show in any capacity, let alone as a friend/companion/wife of Kunal's, it's best to quit now & imagine a nicer more apt end to the story.

Edited by Fariyal - 25 July 2012 at 5:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicachitsssrainbowgirlnorzar

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i will not gonna tolerate kunal richa together..Angry

chitsssnorzar

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

no interest left in this show, not even for SS. will watch BB4 or IHLS or fashion if i have to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I had the teeniest & the tiniest bit of hope that all our rant wudn't go for waste, but looks like it has after seeing the colors article Ouch

To even imagine kunal with Richa gives me rashes & makes me puke Dead & I won't wait for that fateful day to say my condolence to parichay, will do it today. Ouch I had stopped watching the show long ago...now there is not a flicker of interest to read LU on EDT.Ouch

The kunal chopra whom I loved to watch has become a figment of my imagination now...there is no hope of him ever finding his parichay Ouch 

Edited by rainbowgirl - 25 July 2012 at 7:38am

chitsssRush2220

Go to top