Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Save Parichay/Leaps discn here-Links added-VB Nt Pg-5 (Page 4)

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
But will it be useful since promo is already shown

Shobhit18 IF-Dazzler
Shobhit18
Shobhit18

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Hi Ramya!

Since, you have asked all the "Parichay's Fans (who have now been reduced to pankas without wings... courtesy the ongoing track in Parichay..LOL LOL) & I being one of them...Wink, my suggestion to you & not the C.V's is,"Leave the crap called "Parichay" & concentrate on watching "The Dark Knight Rises" as the latter is worth having your precious time than the former!!! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Guys ...
Whatever bakwas Cv's are planning to show ... separation, jail, Kunal's reunion with Richa 
is all because of this supposed LEAP .. am still shocked to see how come our forum members have accepted this???

Since in the promo there was no hint of leap and it means we still have a time to fight back .. lets start the campaign #SaveParichay every where let the whole world know about it ... every production house shud know that now their viewers are not going to accept any nonsense  for the sake of entertainment

I strongly believe the current story have a lot of potential to run successfully for another year without showing crap and sticking to its original plot .. so why leap? .. we all know leap is tried tested formula to take forward a story but it neither can be a sure shot formula for high Trps...we have so many examples where the Leap leads to the termination of show ... leaps are only to add freshness to old stories .. but Parichay is not at all OLd enough that it need time spacing .. lot of things to be fixed right now... gaurav and seema's story , Kunal and his professional life , Raveena's parichay as a doting DiL ... why leap ... cant they show Richa getting her due  ie .. Kicked out by her own fatherLOL
Asking qstn to Cv's not gonna help us ... as we all know their trustworthiness Wink
they just understand one thing .. TRP's ... don't forget they are also paid for this and if doesn't click it will cost their JOB ... so please make every possible effort to make them understand 
New Characters can be introduced  with out leap ... new look can be given to the show  with out changing the basic concept 

As far as Miss EK 's fav show is concerned .. it no more the same show ...its more like watching some thing new with an elderly grand paa meeting this lovely lil girl ... i wanna watch Kunal and Siddhi story ... so please dont try to woo us by some cute lil kids.. it wont work for me at least  don't make Parichay... BALH-2

Now dont blame ritcha here ... isn't we all have asked for her in some previous posts when watching K n S together was not at all impressive for many of us ... this is what we demanded .. n now getting it beyond limit Dancing

We all prayed for bad TRp's when Sam took an off for some personal outing to an extent that it never recovered and Cv's are forced to come back to the crap fest ...
no am not defending them but i request u pple not to commit the same mistake ...

Lets start our effort to save parichay from this blind tunnel called Time leap ... let assure Cvs that only the current story line will give them the figures they want ... and story line we want ...

Hoping to see strong support from urside ...

Thanks for reading Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishpalzsd.padminichitsssamul_knMithikushrainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaran

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

We have been ranting constantly for so many days now.. The Cvs of Parichay are blind because they don't seem to see any of our posts on IF or our messages on Twitter and FBOuch
They don't seem to understand what we want and have an opposite opinion of what we want. They are deaf because they think we all want what we are shouting and screaming that we don't wantOuch
They are dumb for sending messages in contradiction to what they are showingOuch

Ekta, Fire all these people and employ someone with brains!! and oh! yes, YOU stop meddling with our favorite show!!!AngryDeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharod.padminirainbowgirlAnkitaKaran

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Ramya great idea! If we could make a VM out of Balaji shows with similar plots .for instance the scene from BALH , Kayamath and then add at the end COMING SOON in Parichay ! Something like that!!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKrainbowgirlRush2220

awesumsonia IF-Sizzlerz
awesumsonia
awesumsonia

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Ramya...as Silambu...said...dat it would easy if one person makes a video of sinal moments+ ppl's opinions...n then upload it on YT...n pass it on to ppl

i'l be free only till tuesday or wednesday...i have soem pending assignments in college...so will start working on them from thursday...

so if al are ready to Pm me their opinions by 2mrw evng...then i would be able to make a Video Mix...

wat say???

Edited by awesumsonia - 22 July 2012 at 3:25am

Rush2220

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

I think it's a great idea. will come back with suggestions.

rainbowgirl

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
100% spot on... 

AnkitaKaran

Go to top