Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Viewbie Note

All discussions regarding  Save Parichay /Leap/Contacting CVs & other things related to be done here ..
Links have been added on the first page
All new threads made would be closed down or merged here ..

Parichay Dev Team ..

awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

it requires lot of animation & clippings though ...anyone else can come up with more ideas to improve & suggest. since we need to do it asap, i request gayatri & sonia co-ordinate among themselves & let us know by when you guys will be able to do it.

well ramya...i think Murali n Gayathri akka can help u out in this matter...actually im not dat expert in this field...bt gayathri akka being a 3D Animator...would definitely help u out...im ready to help akka in this
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

well ramya...i think Murali n Gayathri akka can help u out in this matter...actually im not dat expert in this field...bt gayathri akka being a 3D Animator...would definitely help u out...im ready to help akka in this

that's very nice sonia...i have sent her Pm but haven't got any response  can you send her one & check out plz? it will be a great
Edited by rainbowgirl - 11 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Good ideas, 

We should also continue with our msgs on fb, bec we do have many ids of the creatives, and initially we did get some replies also. 

norzar

harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it means witcha had nthng to get kunal out of jail she wass fakin it...sumhow she double crossed siddhi n made her end up in jail for murder of rohit...waah richa waah tu aur tera ghatiya dimaag.

hate this track isse achha toh miscarriage wala track hota to hi theek tha atleat wud hv seen samir awesome acting iss tarah usko dekhne ke meri aankhen na taras ri hoti
Edited by harleen.kaur43 - 11 years ago
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am tweeting this to all news Chanel and colors etc. if you all want to use plz feel free.

What we were promised

Exactly 1 yr later what we are getting

This is another BS leap by ekta kapoor and her team...seen this 100 times over and over and even in BALH similar thing is happening.

I am done with this show...will watch parvarish or eng vs SA test cricket match.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry, haven't seen your past posts. You must be fairly new.

So tell me what do you think about the eight years leap as a Parichay fan?

And if you can accept it? If yes, why so?

Just curious
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know hw much this information is correct as I got this info. frm the same source frm whr I hv collected the information last tym.
source hs told me tht they hv made some changes in programming of the show due to continuous ranting & they dnt wnt us to increase the pressure on them so They hv preponed the leap sequence as they wnt the viewers to give the gift of leap on the 1st anniversary of Parichay and to stop our ranting.

In Parichay after 8 yr leap there is going to be 10 new entries.

2 SINAL children who r twins most probable both r boys as they r in search of boy twins.
1 child of VIRA.
1 child of Shipa-Chaitanya.
2 new entries who r none other bt Seema daughters - Anokhi & Ishani. both will be shown of 18 yrs.
1 helping hand of Siddhi who is none other bt Aruna Irani.
1 new male entry most probable this guy is Aruna Irani's son (It is yet 2 be confirmed still on it decision to be taken)
1 female entry who will be shown as Siddhi's helping hand in these 8 years.
1 male entry who is none other bt Kunal's Assistant.

In total there r
female entries ------- 4
male entries ------- 2
child entries ------- 4

Post leap Kunal will be a rich man living in Bandra in a big house with his Family.

Aruna Irani will be shown a rich lady bt her track will be finalised in 1-2 days regarding her children status & track which leads her in jail.

There r 100% chances tht leap promo will be aired on 4 August 2012 fr iaring actual episode on 9 August 2012.

So guys though we hv nothing left in our hand bt I request all of u to pls at least request them to show Siddhi & Kunal still luving each other during this leap. Though separation is confirmed bt they can show tht Kunal waiting fr Siddhi to come out of jail. Siddhi also waiting fr him.

We dnt wnt reunion like in old movie do kaliyan.

Still I hv a doubt on my source so I am nt completly trusting him.

I hv shared this info becoz i am highly disappointed frm upcoming track.

guys suggest wht we can do before parichay gets ruined by BT.
Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SINAL_amulg

I don't know hw much this information is correct as I got this info. frm the same source frm whr I hv collected the information last tym.

source hs told me tht they hv made some changes in programming of the show due to continuous ranting & they dnt wnt us to increase the pressure on them so They hv preponed the leap sequence as they wnt the viewers to give the gift of leap on the 1st anniversary of Parichay and to stop our ranting.
In Parichay after 8 yr leap there is going to be 10 new entries.
2 SINAL children who r twins most probable both r boys becoz they r in search of boy twins.
1 child of VIRA.
1 child of Shipa-Chaitanya.
2 new entries who r none other bt Seema daughters - Anokhi & Ishani. both will be shown of 18 yrs.
1 helping hand of Siddhi who is none other bt Aruna Irani.
1 new male entry most probable this guy is Aruna Irani's son (It is yet 2 be confirmed still on it decision to be taken)
1 female entry who will be shown as Siddhi's helping hand in these 8 years.
1 male entry who is none other bt Kunal's Assistant.
In total there r
female entries ------- 4
male entries ------- 2
child entries ------- 4
Post leap Kunal will be a rich man living in Bandra in a big house with his Family.
Aruna Irani will be shown a rich lady bt her track will be finalised in 1-2 days regarding her children status & track which leads her in jail.
There r 100% chances tht leap promo will be aired on 4 August 2012 fr iaring actual episode on 9 August 2012.
So guys though we hv nothing left in our hand bt I request all of u to pls at least request them to show Siddhi & Kunal still luving each other during this leap. Though separation is confirmed bt they can show tht Kunal waiting fr Siddhi to come out of jail. Siddhi also waiting fr him.
We dnt wnt reunion like in old movie do kaliyan.
Still I hv a doubt on my source so I am nt completly trusting him.
I hv shared this info becoz i am highly disappointed frm upcoming track.

guys suggest wht we can do before parichay gets ruined by BT.

can u plz find out abr richa post leap will that B**** be there after leap also????????????/