Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saima4744 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if asr told that buaji ki tabeyat kharab hai its means he knew an khushi is living with his permition. so chill asr wi to go with her ok 😉.
arsalatabbsum98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ab sanyaa  ko leave ,,,,,,,,,,,nhi ...ab khushi ka bd ...hmse nhi dekha jagiga ,,,,,,,,,
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

really confused...hope someone helps us with their spoilers... iss confusion ko kya naam doon???

Rashiiiii17 thumbnail

really confused...hope someone helps us with their spoilers... iss confusion ko kya naam doon???

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Please update YouTube link and if you hce please pm

Xx
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Please update YouTube link and if you hce please pm

Xx

sry dear i hv nt coz of noice in my house but i m searching on their official youtube channel..once they upload i ll immediately post it here
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Good one! At least Khushi will get away from Raizada HELL!
I KNEW Arnav will kick her out for his Poojali sister!

They are BOTH despicable! Poojali is a selfish and HORRIBLE women! I hope NO ONE is unlucky enough to have a sister like her!
She RUINS lives!😡

Mandy if Arnav kicks her out because of Anji then IMO he is at fault here.
Anjali is already a lowlife creature but Arnav? How can he support his di when she is talking nonsense? Isn't he the same man who advised another to stand up for his wife? Now he wants to get rid of Khushi because Anjali demands so?
Arnav does not deserve Khushi and should never get Khushi if he is the reason for Khushis departure.
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

Anjali is already a lowlife creature but Arnav? How can he support his di when she is talking nonsense? Isn't he the same man who advised another to stand up for his wife? Now he wants to get rid of Khushi because Anjali demands so?
Arnav does not deserve Khushi and should never get Khushi if he is the reason for Khushis departure.

hmmm 😊
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

hmmm agree gud point haaa😊
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail