Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ab tho koi aur banchuka hai... Usko raastheyse hatao...phir banjayega Mrs.B.TFS😳
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why are we breaking heads when kunal is busy enjoying his day off somewhere in pune/lonavala but that means we are going to see emotional drama throughout the week and marriage if it happens would be on monday and as far as i know megha will get to know half truth then rondhi would become friend and then play dirty tricks
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhi Indu ki entry nahi hui hai...I think Indu will come to meet her son and find out that MM are getting married, she will surely create some drama in Vyas house and Mohan might stand up for Megha against his mother. To stop Indu from further humiliating Megha, Mohan will get married to her and the MR marriage truth will not come out.  Mohan might reveal MR marriage secret to Megha on the SR and SR wont happen, they will keep distance between MM till Riddi's exit, they will easily drag this for another month.

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

neelu, if they want to keep the suspense of kya mrs.vyas banegi mrs.Bhatnagar intact, they will not show any marriage promo
as far as I know, the Marriage is gonna happen for sure

😭😭😭

Mohan will turn into a bigamist. I'll hate him for that. I'd take MM separation over Mohan doing something illegal as bigamy. Is your news confirmed Shamo?
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Cv's Ki daya rahi toh... Mrs Vyas...jarur banegi...Mrs Bhatnagar...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
of course banegi...bas shart hai ki CVs ko insanity attack na aa jaye...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Pata nahi...but nahi baani chaiye unless Mohan clear his own Mess and come clean on first marriage
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
of course banegi...lekin kab yeh dekhna baaki...lekin itna der na karde ki mera interest chala jaye...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Banegi...zaroor banegi 😆 TFS!!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MR mess clear hone ke baad bane to she will legally be Mrs. Bhatnagar otherwise it will be shame because she will be not be his legally wedded wife . I want MR nautanki to be sorted first!!!