Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Yet another short Os. :) I was listening to Here we go Again by Demi Lovato and this popped in to my head. This writing is kind of random, but it was fun. lol Enjoy :) 

Here we go again

"That's it! I am done with all this crap! I am leaving!" Khushi dumped everything out of their closet in to her bags. 

Arnav was bewildered at his wife's actions. 

"FINE LEAVE, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS. LIFE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU DO" He screamed right back at her.

"HELL YEAH I WILL LEAVE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER MR.ARNAV SINGH RAZIADA! You are the worst husband on this entire planet!" Khushi yelled to the top her lungs, tears streaming down her eyes.

Arnav held her arms and pulled her in to his chest. He was furious at her comment.

"Don't you dare Khushi Singh Razaida. Don't you dare utter those words."  

Khushi glared at her husband and looked him straight in the eye.

"I will dare Arnav. I will dare. I am leaving and I will never have to see your bloody face again!" 

"Ha,FINE! GO SO I AM WAITING." 

Khushi pushed him away and grabbed her suitcase. This was it. She was once and for all walking out of his life. She promised herself to never look back!

Arnav on the other hand had the same thoughts. He was glad she was finally leaving. Their relationship was nothing to him anymore. Far away she goes the better! Ha, he didn't care. Hell no he didn't! 

She was now closer to the entrance. This was it she was walking away. Oh yeah, life was going to be renewed from now on. 

He watched her slowly walk towards the entrance. Yup, she would walk any minute now and he will be back to his old peaceful self. No more annoying rants from her, no more arguing about where to go on their dates, no more passionate nights together (oh yeah totally hated that), no more kissing her senseless… No more holding her tight at night, no more teasing her about the addiction she had to reading, no more… anything. 

Khushi clenched her fists. She was still walking towards the entrance. It was as if her legs were taking her on a journey through out their past.

She remembered the first time they met. How she ended up falling in to his arms, how he scolded her as if she was some kind dog, but yet how he held her as if she belonged right there in his arms. Then when they argued for a whole year and realized they were in love. Everything they did was an argument, but yet she couldn't let go off him. She stopped walking. No, this wasn't happening again, but alas it was. 

He watched her stop mid way. The beating of his heart started to shake him. He knew this was going to be it. 

"Arnav…"

"Khushi…"

They ran in to each other's arms and kissed the life out of each other. Their lips collided wildly releasing every ounce of love they had. Their love was a rollercoaster, a rollercoaster of emotions, but it was a rollercoaster worth holding on to. 

"Here we go again" they both whispered in to the air. 

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraamsamsZaynMalik21lexie123neeveeVsahiSannys-fanlocanimkosharfariyaz.jalchatritsmiffy56rowrowC3_IFcutie13Jadorzarlish18glamourbirdanamika00DarkBecomingchupachuprandom94sanyukta90Neeltarasami99Cherythfire.vs.icedeepterenceazizeh123hiraarifwelcomebrotokyoananya786iram1415LittlePrincess8arshifansangluv_panipurineekkaurdivya_divspaaru28peachygirliris_iris2Lovely_Bajwa_tabzzsrija.singh04ifsaal044amri123roldcShweta1691PixieFlameanarshikafaTaujooMadihaak_maggiBlondiexzyseabeautymansijani21rati123maggie131984mischiefOLGNESIshrafan11Rozy77sweetmadhuriclaireDDSwaran13lastdesireBornToShipArShialicepuppyeyesonmeIronButterflyravalisharma06PhoenixTearsMDTharunpran28671Javeria3991mahrusweetyaashi12zariya123riafnaSona257AnupamaJYchandana.sdaisydee425mastermagicianlazyblueszafi-happilyunknownashred12Shamz94_disha_flowers4uHansaNajoopMrDarcyfanNidsubh007Arjuhisisthulasi_arshiameena671spuARHIhoney-sweetyranogill1chilly.Khamosh.Arshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16drfizaahmedmishti_17zohakhan7felicitysmoak.Downhill

chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

woww..loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeDalmuthuya

srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
greatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
lovelyyy...

but it was too short...
OS is for ONE SHOT...not OBVIOUSLY SHORT!!!!!

i'd love to read more...Cry
amazing shot dolly...

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by claireDD

lovelyyy...

but it was too short...

amazing shot dolly...

I DID SAY SHORT ONE SHOT THOUGH :D LOl. You know me ne I cannot write if I don't see the next image. :) But don't worry I am updating behind this stone heart soon :) and thank you love. 
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

lovelyyy...

but it was too short...

amazing shot dolly...

I DID SAY SHORT ONE SHOT THOUGH :D LOl. You know me ne I cannot write if I don't see the next image. :) But don't worry I am updating behind this stone heart soon :) and thank you love. 

so its a SOS...Big smile
ok do update soon
hugsss

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

lovelyyy...

but it was too short...

amazing shot dolly...

so its a SOS...Big smile
ok do update soon
hugsss
LOL SoS haha 
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Cute one.. "Mohabbat door jaane na de" Day Dreaming

Dalmuthuya

Go to top