Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

MY take on Shya (shiv jagya) Shya FF - (page 7) (Page 7)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
tu q shiv ke pichhe lagi hui hai prati...wog chipkoo srif anandi ka hai!!ROFL

dusara bomb v hai tere pass!!Shocked
murlidharan types ka dusra bomb kya??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

tu q shiv ke pichhe lagi hui hai prati...wog chipkoo srif anandi ka hai!!ROFL

dusara bomb v hai tere pass!!Shocked
murlidharan types ka dusra bomb kya??

ha yaar apni q q q fame gauri mata.. sabse bada bomb hai wo... ROFL

khusi_*

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
OMG  i commented late wasie  sabko jhatka haiye zoron se laga  but shiv ko koi jhatka nahin lagega he knws everything LOL

Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

OMG  i commented late wasie  sabko jhatka haiye zoron se laga  but shiv ko koi jhatka nahin lagega he knws everything LOL

oye mai abhi to nahi batavungi. .kyuki muje bhi nahi pata hai shiv ko jhatka lagega ya nahi... ROFL

itsRitzi

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Day Dreamingpart 7

bharion asked him to get out as he have buri njar on his damadji.. WinkLOL.. jaghat tharky still   return.. bharion catch his collar throw outside haveli.. jagat keep coming back like boom rang.. Wink.. finally shiv entered in haveli and shocked to see jagat there.. he is coming with singing song.. sheela sheela k ijavai.. mai hu sexy collectors sab ko yahi kahani.. Wink.. anaandi heard his song and shout at him

How many you have in your office.. that your are singing now sheela ki javani.. Cry

shiv notice his honewali biwi. get scared and explaine that he just comleting his assignment..he thought is he introduce new song to jatisar to its good for welfare of village and him too.. Wink

jagat saw shiv and mesmerized with his wet looks..ShockedDay Dreaming forget to mention he walk rain. . forgetting his umbrella.. Blushing

he come doudo to shiv side and asked him to come with him

" mere priy collector in jail.. mission never fail.. plesase come back to me.. we will play marriage ka khelShocked.. ROFL

anandi look shocked at jagat now trying to snach her.. jalebi pyar.. LOL

shiv look at him with non interested look and start giving bhashan.. how this kind of realtionship never work. what we need to do stop all this.. and what will be advatage and disadvatage of relationship.. he expalin he will take to government official with this issue.. as this issue is in jatisar too. ShockedROFL

jagat look at him blank face and faint seeing all this.. LOL
he thought this nakchadi anandi turn his tisra bholabhla saccha pyar agaisnt him so he thought he must be go to court to faisla who love shiv more EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

singh family is so much shocked how come this happens suddenly.. why jagat is behind there bhola bhala damadShocked.Angry khajan singh come to taking ma chandi roop to remove jagat name from system..LOL. but before he reach jagat run away from there to courtDead

in court

judge is stting on his chair ans asked jagat what his problem. he called all singh family too.. all are seating theere anandi with shiv offcourse Embarrassed

jagat is shouting and shouting on how singh family stole his saccha tisra pyar.. and he want his pyar back.. court asked who love shiv more proven it

anandi explain how she done his telmalish with her hands.. even taking care of him always.. she even take to his vaid for his davai.. LOL

jagat shouted back that she give his pyar kadvai davaiCryLOL and telmalish can only give him sardi.ROFL so this is not saccha pyar of hers.. because for only him he keep in jail for one day.. hoping he will come to see him. .this is what saccha isra pyaar. Day Dreaming

anandi is become more angry listing this.. she turn her attention to judge and jagat.. and replied.. oye mamu dimag ka dahi nahi bananeka.. samja kya.. Shockedkab se apna tan pura baja rahe la hai. ye kiya wo kiya.Sleepy. ek sabjiwale ko kya dho dala apne aapko rajnikant samjne lag gaya.. Wacko

oye shane..Pig shiv ke pass aaaya na khopdi ki niche ched karungi ki teri pizze bive bhi samj nahi payegi ki ched bana kaise.. ROFL..

jagat cried and said to court ye dekho ye dhamki deti hai Cry

shiv is proud with anandi talks.. Embarrassed.. how can his honewali wife can talke this language so nice.. Day Dreaming

court said to anandi she need to clam and prove her love for shiv. LOL

anandi replied.. oye taklu judge.. bahot sunli tera tanpura.. sun abhi kya.. ab se ye tharky pagal prove karega ye shiv se kitna pyar karta hai.. isliye halva  competition hona chahiye.. jiska halwa shiv ko pasand aayega wo uske sath date par jayega.. aur fir social welfare ca competion hoga.. is dono mai jo jyada marks layega shiv uska.. ROFL

to be continue

dekhte rahiye shya ka pyar.. ROFL

Edited by DonIsback - 08 September 2012 at 1:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

the_RijarorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKadi2512khusi_*itsRitzi

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
How the bloody hell i missed this !!?? Shocked Angry prati di !! You never pm'd me !! Angry im kutti with you !! Angry Angry

Now on point, i think i just died laughing ROFL ROFL ROFL i read all parts and im rolling on my bed laughing like anything !! ROFL ROFL jai jai shiv shankar was just fab ! ROFL ROFL and what happened to Anandi's language !?? Shocked Your ff is giving me laughing fits !! ROFL ROFL ROFL AWESUM ff di !! ROFL ROFL

P.S. Do pm me after writing next part nai to Angry LOL

P.S.2. I have gone mad ROFL ROFL ROFL

Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

How the bloody hell i missed this !!?? Shocked Angry prati di !! You never pm'd me !! Angry im kutti with you !! Angry Angry

Now on point, i think i just died laughing ROFL ROFL ROFL i read all parts and im rolling on my bed laughing like anything !! ROFL ROFL jai jai shiv shankar was just fab ! ROFL ROFL and what happened to Anandi's language !?? Shocked Your ff is giving me laughing fits !! ROFL ROFL ROFL AWESUM ff di !! ROFL ROFL

P.S. Do pm me after writing next part nai to Angry LOL

P.S.2. I have gone mad ROFL ROFL ROFL
oye at mai maine shya ff ke bare mai baat ki thi hamesha uar link bhi di thi. tum hoti thi tab online you never notice this... LOL, chalo ab kar liye to next time tuje pm karke batavungi meri ma.. ab khush.. ROFL

Piyuu_SRK

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOLABhi tak maine court wala scene padha nahin but i wanna comment !!

i cant stop laughing 
shiv singing sheila sheila ki jawani main hu sexy collector ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG i just imagined him singing that lol ROFLROFLROFL then shiv ka bhasha on pros and cons of shya relations hip  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PLZ put alert sign above weak hearted take it easy dangerous hig dos of laughter ahead 

Don_theEvil

Go to top