MY take on Shya (shiv jagya) Shya FF - (page 7) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh God!!! I just imagined Anandi singing jai jai Shiv shankar 🤣
kya yaar tu bhi.. hope they won't show any pooja session of A.. main toh bekaar mein 🤣 karungi tera FF yaad karke 😆

Mast update... continue soon.
OMG superb Donji👍🏼

BTW Jai Jai Shiv Shankar Kanta lage na kankar bhajan kab se ho gaya????🤪

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaaa.Hilarious...Can't stop laughing. My hubby is giving me eye.I m just imagining the scene Anandi singing Shiv bhajan Omg. Dadisa on date with daddu will be fun to watch.Jagya running after Shiv saying tu hi mera pyar tu hi sab kuch hoo Omg too much yaar... 🤣 🤣 🤣                          Continue please dil mage more...
tu q shiv ke pichhe lagi hui hai prati...wog chipkoo srif anandi ka hai!!🤣

dusara bomb v hai tere pass!!😲
murlidharan types ka dusra bomb kya??
Originally posted by khusi_*

tu q shiv ke pichhe lagi hui hai prati...wog chipkoo srif anandi ka hai!!🤣

dusara bomb v hai tere pass!!😲
murlidharan types ka dusra bomb kya??

ha yaar apni q q q fame gauri mata.. sabse bada bomb hai wo... 🤣
OMG  i commented late wasie  sabko jhatka haiye zoron se laga  but shiv ko koi jhatka nahin lagega he knws everything 😆
Originally posted by ritzi12

OMG  i commented late wasie  sabko jhatka haiye zoron se laga  but shiv ko koi jhatka nahin lagega he knws everything 😆

oye mai abhi to nahi batavungi. .kyuki muje bhi nahi pata hai shiv ko jhatka lagega ya nahi... 🤣
part 7

bharion asked him to get out as he have buri njar on his damadji.. 😉😆.. jaghat tharky still   return.. bharion catch his collar throw outside haveli.. jagat keep coming back like boom rang.. 😉.. finally shiv entered in haveli and shocked to see jagat there.. he is coming with singing song.. sheela sheela k ijavai.. mai hu sexy collectors sab ko yahi kahani.. 😉.. anaandi heard his song and shout at him

How many you have in your office.. that your are singing now sheela ki javani.. 😭

shiv notice his honewali biwi. get scared and explaine that he just comleting his assignment..he thought is he introduce new song to jatisar to its good for welfare of village and him too.. 😉

jagat saw shiv and mesmerized with his wet looks..😲 forget to mention he walk rain. . forgetting his umbrella.. ☺️

he come doudo to shiv side and asked him to come with him

" mere priy collector in jail.. mission never fail.. plesase come back to me.. we will play marriage ka khel😲.. 🤣

anandi look shocked at jagat now trying to snach her.. jalebi pyar.. 😆

shiv look at him with non interested look and start giving bhashan.. how this kind of realtionship never work. what we need to do stop all this.. and what will be advatage and disadvatage of relationship.. he expalin he will take to government official with this issue.. as this issue is in jatisar too. 😲🤣

jagat look at him blank face and faint seeing all this.. 😆
he thought this nakchadi anandi turn his tisra bholabhla saccha pyar agaisnt him so he thought he must be go to court to faisla who love shiv more 😳

singh family is so much shocked how come this happens suddenly.. why jagat is behind there bhola bhala damad😲.😡 khajan singh come to taking ma chandi roop to remove jagat name from system..😆. but before he reach jagat run away from there to court🤢

in court

judge is stting on his chair ans asked jagat what his problem. he called all singh family too.. all are seating theere anandi with shiv offcourse 😳

jagat is shouting and shouting on how singh family stole his saccha tisra pyar.. and he want his pyar back.. court asked who love shiv more proven it

anandi explain how she done his telmalish with her hands.. even taking care of him always.. she even take to his vaid for his davai.. 😆

jagat shouted back that she give his pyar kadvai davai😭😆 and telmalish can only give him sardi.🤣 so this is not saccha pyar of hers.. because for only him he keep in jail for one day.. hoping he will come to see him. .this is what saccha isra pyaar. 

anandi is become more angry listing this.. she turn her attention to judge and jagat.. and replied.. oye mamu dimag ka dahi nahi bananeka.. samja kya.. 😲kab se apna tan pura baja rahe la hai. ye kiya wo kiya.🥱. ek sabjiwale ko kya dho dala apne aapko rajnikant samjne lag gaya.. 

oye shane..🐷 shiv ke pass aaaya na khopdi ki niche ched karungi ki teri pizze bive bhi samj nahi payegi ki ched bana kaise.. 🤣..

jagat cried and said to court ye dekho ye dhamki deti hai 😭

shiv is proud with anandi talks.. 😳.. how can his honewali wife can talke this language so nice.. 

court said to anandi she need to clam and prove her love for shiv. 😆

anandi replied.. oye taklu judge.. bahot sunli tera tanpura.. sun abhi kya.. ab se ye tharky pagal prove karega ye shiv se kitna pyar karta hai.. isliye halva  competition hona chahiye.. jiska halwa shiv ko pasand aayega wo uske sath date par jayega.. aur fir social welfare ca competion hoga.. is dono mai jo jyada marks layega shiv uska.. 🤣

to be continue

dekhte rahiye shya ka pyar.. 🤣

Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
How the bloody hell i missed this !!?? 😲 😡 prati di !! You never pm'd me !! 😡 im kutti with you !! 😡 😡

Now on point, i think i just died laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣 i read all parts and im rolling on my bed laughing like anything !! 🤣 🤣 jai jai shiv shankar was just fab ! 🤣 🤣 and what happened to Anandi's language !?? 😲 Your ff is giving me laughing fits !! 🤣 🤣 🤣 AWESUM ff di !! 🤣 🤣

P.S. Do pm me after writing next part nai to 😡 😆

P.S.2. I have gone mad 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by piya_anshian

How the bloody hell i missed this !!?? 😲 😡 prati di !! You never pm'd me !! 😡 im kutti with you !! 😡 😡

Now on point, i think i just died laughing 🤣 🤣 🤣 i read all parts and im rolling on my bed laughing like anything !! 🤣 🤣 jai jai shiv shankar was just fab ! 🤣 🤣 and what happened to Anandi's language !?? 😲 Your ff is giving me laughing fits !! 🤣 🤣 🤣 AWESUM ff di !! 🤣 🤣

P.S. Do pm me after writing next part nai to 😡 😆

P.S.2. I have gone mad 🤣 🤣 🤣
oye at mai maine shya ff ke bare mai baat ki thi hamesha uar link bhi di thi. tum hoti thi tab online you never notice this... 😆, chalo ab kar liye to next time tuje pm karke batavungi meri ma.. ab khush.. 🤣