Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 49)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by realworld123

and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion

Tes realworld...its like BV from proud Amar widow ...she will turn into WOH...another women like Gouri...because Ridz is his real wife...thats it
Kuls..Big smile completely agree with u..Big smile

That katora couple LOL... oohhh both of them r shameless..Dead n they still considered their marriage as pure..Dead wen during the days of AN-Jag legal marriage time..!!!

nahhhiii..Ouch can't stand megs becumin WOHCry la gauri of BV..!!!
megs is not that shameless like pizza madam ( gauri ) 
Poor lady.. she doesn't even know the truth..Cry

i kill CVs if they showed megs as "WOH"Angry and showed M do bigamy..AngryDead..

Edited by -Swetha- - 21 July 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ok  it is clear even actors are unhappy about it  from a long time since megha seemed disinterested from past many episodes and only idea of dressing up as bride made her happy  and  mohan  who was trying earnestly to make it work seems  disillusioned and angry about it and top of that that baccha wala comment pissed him off badly and if you remember that  real life romantic  link up also made things uncomfortable for a while

-lightinfested-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

ROFL soo conclusion is whteva happens NO CONTRIBUTION OF MOHAN AT ALL  LOL

yes he is most noncontributing character of show as of now...there was time I used to watch this show to see Mohan and his antice with other character...there is time...I see other but not want to watch him at all...LOLWhat a regressive journey of our MOhan bhatngar  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested--Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

That katora couple LOL... oohhh both of them r shameless..Dead n they still considered their marriage as pure..Dead wen during the days of AN-Jag legal marriage time..!!!

i kill CVs if they megs as "WOH" and show M do bigamy..Dead..

Thats what they will be doing if the marriage happens without proper closure to Riddhima track. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Silentsoul-Swetha-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion

Tes realworld...its like BV from proud Amar widow ...she will turn into WOH...another women like Gouri...because Ridz is his real wife...thats it

i kill CVs if they showed megs as "WOH"Angry and showed M do bigamy..AngryDead..

even i cnt stand to see megha  as woh ... she will be insulted soo much Ouch

-Swetha-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

ok  it is clear even actors are unhappy about it  from a long time since megha seemed disinterested from past many episodes and only idea of dressing up as bride made her happy  and  mohan  who was trying earnestly to make it work seems  disillusioned and angry about it and top of that that baccha wala comment pissed him off badly and if you remember that  real life romantic  link up also made things uncomfortable for a while

kis ko real lyf main link up kiya ...prinal n kunal Shocked
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krazzybeam

ROFL soo conclusion is whteva happens NO CONTRIBUTION OF MOHAN AT ALL  LOL

yes he is most noncontributing character of show as of now...there was time I used to watch this show to see Mohan and his antice with other character...there is time...I see other but not want to watch him at all...LOLWhat a regressive journey of our MOhan bhatngar  

hehe this clearly sounds like Mohan's grave-side speech :)) They really did a disgusting job of killing him :(

Edited by Fari- - 21 July 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulbsingapury-Swetha-

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ok  i dont know if i missed something but in balika vadu  anandi jagya marriage was child marriage so illegal marriage so his marriage with gauri can be called legal but did they show anandi and jagya marry   at the legal age before he married  gauri  so can someone tell me  as my mom watched the initial episodes and i was forced to watch it  but later on lost interest so dont know the  story in detail

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index