Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 47)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

@ subha New rules...what are new rules...what did that happen...Only rule define no. of lines or it included no. of characters too to be used LOL  Than we have to sit and count...and than post...oh one emoticon if u cant post it...or you might get warning...than add lot lot of emotican with one line message

@ fari...YEs you remind me of it badly after reading your journey that loss of origional NBT is stronger in my heart as of now

@ kiran to yahan pe log mohan ko defend nahi karte assa kaise...Where is ur symbolism interpretation I wanna read too...as mentioned in last page

aise hua hai ... kul ...we all were mad at mohan ... he ws actually being stupid 

my symbolism is on first page ... .. its abt the fountain i tires to keep gud mood der Smile

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-SilentsoulSunna_Deewani

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

How about "NBT 2.0 Top 5 scenesLOL"? 

Mujhe toh abhi koi bhi scene yaad nahi aarahaConfused

yeh mast title hai LOL
well wahi 5 scenes discuss hoge na jo mamta ne kahee hai ...Confused

or even torturous 5 of d week 
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realworld123

and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion

der ws a spoiler tht mentioned tht mohan n megha being neighbours will bump upon eachother freaquently after truth is out ..so may be truth will be out b4 marriage ...
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Yes you are right! I would consider Riddhima as the real wife. Not even 1st wife. Then who is megha then? This is so bad. CVs are ruining it and making it impossible to like the show. Even if they keep megha in the dark and show some romance, how will we see it? I didn't like the hug at all on mondayOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Mera fav scene after Mohan marriage which I enjoy...after saying yes to Ridz...is constantly...either Break time...LOL
from wednesday episode

I liked Mohan nanhi scene only because of Nanhi not contribution from mohan

I liked mohan megha scene for Megha telling truth...again no contritubtion from mohanLOL

I dint enjoy mohan guru scene at all because I detest both...but theire scene was origional flavor given marriage track was not there that could have been legendary...

I liked confession for Kunal acting no contribution from mohan at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

der ws a spoiler tht mentioned tht mohan n megha being neighbours will bump upon eachother freaquently after truth is out ..so may be truth will be out b4 marriage ...

That was not spoiler. It was said in zoom tv interview by kunal. But that was when the CVs were doing flip-flop of dream/ real scenario. A Lot would have changed by now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes you are right! I would consider Riddhima as the real wife. Not even 1st wife. Then who is megha then? This is so bad. CVs are ruining it and making it impossible to like the show. Even if they keep megha in the dark and show some romance, how will we see it? I didn't like the hug at all on mondayOuch

ya dat hug felt lyk a cheating Ouch ...bt ws cute though .megha ws very happy ... even mohan ws ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index