Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 45)

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by krazzybeam

@kul aise kyun scohcha ke u ll spill ur negativety ...u shuld hav come here na ... as it is it ni negativety ho chuki thi forum pe kya bataoo  ...tu aati toh bhi kuch nahi bigadta lekin tera gussa kum hota ...n mere traah tu bhi happy hoti ... 

Kiran main to vaise bhi narvana main hoon...mujhe koi farak nahi padta...But to be true...I cant see mohan being defended...vo mujhse bardast nahi hota...isliye main nahi aatii...kyunki tab mujhe seriously bahut bahut gussa aata hai LOL...

yaha pe agar koi mohan ko defecnd karta toh na ...koi kar hi nahi raha tha ..sab iss naye mohan pe baras rahe thee 

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

haha, you are not turning me bitter yaar, kia hou gaya? :))  it's not your comments, it's the TRP and marriage confusion, one post says MR marriage is void then another says it's still done...BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT I am trying my best to follow this track and make sense of it, KNOWING that old Mohan Bhatnagar has gone under the knife, once and for all.

But now I am trying to make an effort to see this new one with a new lens, for the sake of Sonal :P

Fari marraige is completly legal as per Hindu law...from where this place is shown...Indor...Maang bharn,a mangalsutra pahnana..,...and & phere are complete ritual for marriage to be legalized...they just have to show pics of it to get it legal...but they dint make it legal as its not registered... we can say its not legalized ...but ethically it was done with all rituals...

Sonal will be happy to see that...Sonal herself said she has no control...she is writing what she has been dictated to do...uska kya kasoor...usne to kabhi Saara bhi likha tha

BEST Indian sitocme

@Subha...hi...why you want only emoticon to be posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Ab toh woh mohan hai hi nahi. Defend kise karenLOL

Seriously Subha after seeing so many soaps...we still get attached to character who can butchered any time for TRP...and all we can do is cry cry cry...or crib crib
But I miss My Mohan Cry

Sunna_Deewani

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
well  i think  amitabh led kaun banega crorepati would open on 15 august or  first week  of september  and it would get bumper opening and surely colors would risk a new program against it and since nbt  is popular they would use it as some sort of filler till kbc gets over

-lightinfested-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Kul

There are some new rules for MMT. One is that we can't post one line post, i think. Then how can i post one emoticon as my reaction to a postLOL? Thats why i asked. It was for that specific post. 

Waise bhi i'm bad at using emoticons. I don't know much about it even now. 

-lightinfested-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
me tooo yaar...miss that Mohan and the old days :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@Kul

There are some new rules for MMT. One is that we can't post one line post, i think. Then how can i post one emoticon as my reaction to a postLOL? Thats why i asked. It was for that specific post. 

Waise bhi i'm bad at using emoticons. I don't know much about it even now. 

chill u ll learn it soon 

Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
waise haan guys kal ke mmt main hum sab last week ke imp scenes n uske relations discuss karege na ... soo tum log kis pe baaten karoge 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index