Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 44)

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
it is clear they have got some sort of extension and my theory is this that kbc would launch on sony on 15 august or first week of september and at 9 pm slot so my thinking is that they would shut chhal or shift it to 11 pm slot and shift nbt to 9 pm slot as filler till kbc gets over and launch their new show which i hear is  a gujju drama at 10 30 slot and after kbc gets over shift it to 9 pm to accomodate bigg boss and if i am not worng phulwa was done the same thing and as far as gujju dramas go i hate it despite being a gujju as they show all the  lame  loud things which arent correct

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Yes kiran, Kul ko mainey bhi kitni baar ye kaha hai ke MMT aao but she's afraid that people will jump on her for her views on the new Mohan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Silentsoul

Balli73 Goldie
Balli73
Balli73

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hi krazzybeam,
 How thoughtful u guys are? The way u saw fountain at different phases of their life, I didn't. I liked every word that u wrote and was able to connect with it. Thank u for making me realize that. Who says TV audience is not smart? U definitely are.

Edited by Balli73 - 21 July 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Sunna_Deewani

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
and finally i think sudhir sharma made a mistake by coming to colors for this show and i am certain if he had gone to sony we would have seen the story in totality as they are  not that interfering or a show like saas bina sasural would not have got a 300 episode glorious run  on other channel though it is crap nowadays still we got to see full potential of the story

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sitammaSunna_Deewani

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

@kul aise kyun scohcha ke u ll spill ur negativety ...u shuld hav come here na ... as it is it ni negativety ho chuki thi forum pe kya bataoo  ...tu aati toh bhi kuch nahi bigadta lekin tera gussa kum hota ...n mere traah tu bhi happy hoti ... 

Kiran main to vaise bhi narvana main hoon...mujhe koi farak nahi padta...But to be true...I cant see mohan being defended...vo mujhse bardast nahi hota...isliye main nahi aatii...kyunki tab mujhe seriously bahut bahut gussa aata hai LOL...

-lightinfested-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realworld123

it is clear they have got some sort of extension and my theory is this that kbc would launch on sony on 15 august or first week of september and at 9 pm slot so my thinking is that they would shut chhal or shift it to 11 pm slot and shift nbt to 9 pm slot as filler till kbc gets over and launch their new show which i hear is  a gujju drama at 10 30 slot and after kbc gets over shift it to 9 pm to accomodate bigg boss and if i am not worng phulwa was done the same thing and as far as gujju dramas go i hate it despite being a gujju as they show all the  lame  loud things which arent correct
did not understand..please explain

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Balli73

Hi krazzybeam,
 How thoughtful u guys are? The way u saw fountain at different phases of their life, I didn't. I liked every word that u wrote and was able to connect with it. Thank u for making me realize that. Who says TV audience is not smart? U definitely are.

ohh thank u soo much ... i feel glad tht u read it ..thanks a ton Smile
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by krazzybeam

@kul aise kyun scohcha ke u ll spill ur negativety ...u shuld hav come here na ... as it is it ni negativety ho chuki thi forum pe kya bataoo  ...tu aati toh bhi kuch nahi bigadta lekin tera gussa kum hota ...n mere traah tu bhi happy hoti ... 

Kiran main to vaise bhi narvana main hoon...mujhe koi farak nahi padta...But to be true...I cant see mohan being defended...vo mujhse bardast nahi hota...isliye main nahi aatii...kyunki tab mujhe seriously bahut bahut gussa aata hai LOL...

Ab toh woh mohan hai hi nahi. Defend kise karenLOL

Silentsoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index