Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 43)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Kul

exactly yaar!! I too wanted this show to end in a graceful, respectable manner with our love for it intact.
I just wanted that I want true ethical love of MM for me to cherish for forever than a castle of liees build on betreyal from MY EX fav characters Mohan Guru

But fate had other plans...I am turning bitter again :/

Anyways, yaar kia karoon? Mainey Socha hai, like Sumi and Neelu, jab tak chal sakta hai aur bardaasht hou sakta hai, dekhoon gi, then Tata Bye bye kar doon gi...

it would be tough for me but wouldn't be left with any other option naa

Fari dont be bitter...yaar I dint came to MMT for so long not to spill my anger or negativity on anyone else...I dont want that on you...But when a character you watch for is no longer there...there is no longer hope left...atelast nothing left in me...but I will not come often to steal yours...LOL...

I came to tell you thank you for reminding me some best MM and took us to their beautiful journey till it last for everyoneBig smileThank you your post was amazing with amalgum of beautiful scenes...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

hehe yes kul, good you got the anger of the last week out of your system :)) Today I have been in a postive no-complaints mode since I made my active entry in the forum about 3hours back :))

in fact I am trying to find all the reasons in the world, even if they are non-existent, to explain away all legalities, illegalities, MS, No MS...all this has turned my brain into Mush :))

u kno wht  i really need to quite dis serial ...or else i ll start tcking my culture as a joke ... n den will feel dat love thing is joke as well LOL
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sitamma1

the only way i can surely remain away is for my net to pop off completely and if it does it wont repair it for 2 days.

ROFL 

P.S. Sirf Emoticon use karna againt MMT rule hai kya? 

since emotions have an over-active relation with each and every episode of NBT, so using only emotions goes well to comply with the rules of MMT, totally in accordance.

-lightinfested-Sunna_Deewani

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Bidz thnx for the idea Smile
Kiran please be loyal to show lest u feel left out in MMT LOL

sita all the best for your attempt to stay away frm here Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@kul aise kyun scohcha ke u ll spill ur negativety ...u shuld hav come here na ... as it is it ni negativety ho chuki thi forum pe kya bataoo  ...tu aati toh bhi kuch nahi bigadta lekin tera gussa kum hota ...n mere traah tu bhi happy hoti ... 
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

@Kul

exactly yaar!! I too wanted this show to end in a graceful, respectable manner with our love for it intact.
I just wanted that I want true ethical love of MM for me to cherish for forever than a castle of liees build on betreyal from MY EX fav characters Mohan Guru

But fate had other plans...I am turning bitter again :/

Anyways, yaar kia karoon? Mainey Socha hai, like Sumi and Neelu, jab tak chal sakta hai aur bardaasht hou sakta hai, dekhoon gi, then Tata Bye bye kar doon gi...

it would be tough for me but wouldn't be left with any other option naa

Fari dont be bitter...yaar I dint came to MMT for so long not to spill my anger or negativity on anyone else...I dont want that on you...But when a character you watch for is no longer there...there is no longer hope left...atelast nothing left in me...but I will not come often to steal yours...LOL...

I came to tell you thank you for reminding me some best MM and took us to their beautiful journey till it last for everyoneBig smileThank you your post was amazing with amalgum of beautiful scenes...Big smile

haha, you are not turning me bitter yaar, kia hou gaya? :))  it's not your comments, it's the TRP and marriage confusion, one post says MR marriage is void then another says it's still done...BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT I am trying my best to follow this track and make sense of it, KNOWING that old Mohan Bhatnagar has gone under the knife, once and for all.

But now I am trying to make an effort to see this new one with a new lens, for the sake of Sonal :P

-lightinfested-Silentsoul

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Bidz thnx for the idea Smile
Kiran please be loyal to show lest u feel left out in MMT LOL

sita all the best for your attempt to stay away frm here Smile

issliye toh dekhti hoon nahi toh mujhe warning mileg .waise bhi yeh naye rules bade ajjeb hai ... god kno wht fruitful we r gonna discuss n wht will i write in my analyses frm monday .kuch discuss n analyse karne jaise ho toh kare na... LOL
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am off good night all Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index