Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 41)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Kul  *hugs*

Old argument from PH...this TRP thing is only an argument? Nothing real? Nothing at all in that?

I don't know then, what exactly are we still watching this show for?

Or what the hype of the TRPs is about?

We are crying and praying for TRPs, NBT team's predicament is the same, they wanted TRPs, Channel wants to keep the show if it garners TRPs but at the end of the day, how can it be called just an argument? yaar there must be something to it naa?

We are continuously debating on this, for the last two weeks, especially this last week...all to no avail

This evening is becoming just like last thursday for me...what to do? what to do? 

FAri Hug Means this is old arugement and all PH give same logic GEET was on NRI fake marriage but Victim got his abuser married to her own sister...and PH said its channel and TRP...but that particular unethical twist killed the show for forever...it never rose after that

TRP is one thing which can never come to normal NBT according to colros std whihc want every show in 3  unless they will show Mohan full time following infidielty ...Infideilty rule on this channel...But I wanted NBT to end with grace with my love intact for its core character atleast...Than to see it go for 3 years like uttran or BV where Mohan become pendulum between 2 wives...

Originally posted by sumiswap

Hi lovelies Smile
For the first time i didnt watch an NBT epi neither on TV nor on YT

Same here I usually watch if Neelu recoomend it...But wednesday episode despite everyone recommendation I had to force myself...I cant enjoy their happiness knowing all castle is built on LIE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
kuls no more nirvana fr u nw ?????????? LOL

fir se waat lag gayi kya nirvana ki  

well it only me or all feel dat forum is luking dead  ...
after noon main toh sab mmt main aane se darr rahe thee ..lyk no chatting toh kare kya ... bt we tried n humare converstaion main discussion guseda LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

@Kul

exactly yaar!! I too wanted this show to end in a graceful, respectable manner with our love for it intact.

But fate had other plans...I am turning bitter again :/

Anyways, yaar kia karoon? Mainey Socha hai, like Sumi and Neelu, jab tak chal sakta hai aur bardaasht hou sakta hai, dekhoon gi, then Tata Bye bye kar doon gi...

it would be tough for me but wouldn't be left with any other option naa

-lightinfested-Silentsoulmisty85

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

ok iam happy india won today and have olympics to look forward to and as far as nbt goes i will make peace by watching old episodes and would watch current track just for comic relief and i think megha wouldnt know the truth even after marriage for a long time as i think rondhi would blackmail mohan surely  and this way they can show rondhi track and make viewers happy by showing good mm,mn,addu and guru scenes and whatever truth they  coming out now only would be half truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Mobile se logged in hun.

Fari n sita will read ur posts later.

Kiran n Bidz hw will u kill ur loyalty.

Rondi ko bhi sapne aane lag gaye abhi. bus usike sapne bache the Cry

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realworld123

well  someone told me and this news is true so dont ask me how

haan na it must be true ...so dey wont keep ridz fr long .as lead has problem ...n dey cnt replace kunal or else show wuld be half dead LOL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by kuls11

@ Neelu...I agree with you shaadi is valid on moral and ethical ground...what Mohan is doing is unethical ...Legal or illegal is another issue...Marrying someone who believe you so much without telling basic truth when she told you one...is unethical...immoral...not much like Mohan like...Show ran on ethical issues...not legal one...Legal thing to they skip in amar case...it was always ethical issue...And Doping Megha and vyaas family is biggest dent to his character...and its him and Guru to be blamed...and If this marriage happened...which I think will happen and drama afterwards...Mohan will be killed for never to redeem for me atleast...

Yes Kul Hug

Kick aside the legal side of this marriage. But on moral grounds Mohan is wrong. I am sure they'll not even use the legal ground. They'll play with morals and emotions for sure. Mohan Bhatnagar died the day he married Riddhima. Ab kya baccha hain? We were just hoping against hope that they'll salvage at least some of his character.

Hugs Neelu...Hug again after log but I missed u Renu Vyaas u are only character who is inatct there and here...

Yes when he got married in drunken state to fulfill wish of Man he knows one week before...vah vah LOL itni Mahanta usmain kab aayi mujhe pata hee nahi chala...uske ek deen ne Saari Mahan bahuuooon ko peeche chodh diya...tTabse main uske charan dhoodh rahi hoon milte hee nahi...LOLLOL...I know he was drunk ...to who told him to drink...DRINKING IS INJURIOUS TO MENTAL HEALTH...suna nahi tha...LOL

Uske character thdoa bachaa lee...aur usse Jagya na bana de...bad itni se ummed hai...Smile

T...

Edited by kuls11 - 21 July 2012 at 12:23pm

-lightinfested-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
In every weekend, I think, 'After watching the next week's episodes, all confusions will be cleared' but to be honest, in every weekend, I feel that the brains inside my head are jumping and doing some kinda of kathak or hip hop dance as they wanna get out cause of the heavy confusion ROFL Did I make sense? LOL Anyways I know I've gone mad! Tongue

-lightinfested-misty85Sunna_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index