Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 34)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Sita - DABH runs on SP. SP are TRP churners. A year back SNS was the top serial for quite some time. SP are ruthless when it comes to axing shows if it does not get required TRP's. Except for their 7.30 & 10 PM shows all other shows make it to top 20 every single week. Some are even slot leaders.

Fari - TRP  has, is and always will remain a flawed system. It is high time they rectified it. But sometimes I feel they don't want to rectify it coz it would change the whole dynamics of the TV industry. 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 July 2012 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shamil

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
for a change mera symbolism padh lo .n bolo ke aache symbolism nikalti hoon kya ... (ek toh signs n symbolisms mere sar pe bounce karke jaate hai ) bt meri khoshish *proud face* ... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

for a change mera symbolism padh lo .n bolo ke aache symbolism nikalti hoon kya ... (ek toh signs n symbolisms mere sar pe bounce karke jaate hai ) bt meri khoshish *proud face* ... Big smile
Main padh chuki yaar. I came to this thread in the afternoon but after getting Mamta's PM I decided to stay away because I really did not have anything to write about the fountain symbolism. It was such a half baked sorry looking scene. Jaise sirf dikhane ke liye dikhaya ho. They must have remembered at the last moment that this fountain thing needs to be shown so they made that scene up.

-lightinfested-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
good evening babies..
so howz the prediction going om?

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Main padh chuki yaar. I came to this thread in the afternoon but after getting Mamta's PM I decided to stay away because I really did not have anything to write about the fountain symbolism. It was such a half baked sorry looking scene. Jaise sirf dikhane ke liye dikhaya ho. They must have remembered at the last moment that this fountain thing needs to be shown so they made that scene up.

areee haan tune padha ..srrry i frgot Tongue 

half baked LOL ... pehchale kuch dino se nbt kaacha  hi parosa jaa raha hai LOL

NeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

I'm very happy reading ur thoughts Kiran. Blooper nikaalne wali Symbolism bhi itne acche se describe kiyaBig smile. Too good. Aur kuch nahi toh yeh hi sikhliya tumne NBT forum se. Kuch toh fayda ho apna. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 11:30am

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

If channel was so worried about TRP's then they should have ended NBT in October. IT would have give Sonal & CV's the creative freedom to do and show what they wanted. Freedom comes when you've got nothing left to loose.

DITTO Neelima. Sorry for posting the below comments from another thread. But as the point is same here and on another thread as well, so I will quote a small portion from this thread whereMisty responded to my comment.

@Misty Please don't mind as this is my view.

Originally posted by misty85

.. The channel has understood the popularity of this show very lately. So it's trying to such types of absurd tricks but they never worked for our show. They'll have to understand that...

My thoughts to this one are ... Why the Hell colors understood it so quickly... If they had taken a couple of more weeks to understand the popularity, then Riddhima would have never come int NBT and Mohan and Megha would have even come back from their HM and would have been enjoying their life after marriage. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

good evening babies..
so howz the prediction going om?

hey ..mmt main after a long tym 

predictions ...lol yehe prediction nahi ..

cvs ko gaaliya do  programme chal raha hai 

NeelimaSJshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index