Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 33)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari - But will this track fetch TRP's for CV's? Uski bhi koi guarantee nahi hain. Channel should also think that this show is trying to sustain itself amidst some serious competitors. Those shows are so successful because they have known faces or have been running for years now. NBT doesn't have known faces nor has it been running for long.  I hate RangeelaDead  I need to spoof them more. 
neelu,you have a valid point here..the show doesn't have any known faces..that is a major draw back...we know how good the cast is..but the general public opt to see a show based on not the story line but for the sake of their fav actors..just like many here  are watching for KKK..,having come to love him...but to start off all fell in love with the story line and not the cast..But I wonder how that DABH manages to stay in the top position consistently..the female protagonist there is also a fresh face.i do not know about the others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@neelu di ya i guess dis is better option .bt main toh post res karugii na essay ke liye .toh dekhna padega ...n yeh nbt n forum mera chutti ka eklota sahara hai ... as i hav no kam dhandha .n ghar main mere liye kisi pass tym nahi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Kiran

same here yaar, it's like I am forcing myself to see each episode, in the hope that I don't lose track when they get back to the original flavor. But anyways, nowadays I watch the episodes with one finger on the progress bar, fwd fwd fwd ... to save myself from torture :/

@Neelu

don't know yaar, what goes on in these channel people's minds but that's what Sonal's replies hint at...I am just trying my best to make sense myself...TRPs is one thing that I won't get the hang of, will go to grave before that :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
If channel was so worried about TRP's then they should have ended NBT in October. IT would have give Sonal & CV's the creative freedom to do and show what they wanted. Freedom comes when you've got nothing left to loose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

armanssss Senior Member
armanssss
armanssss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hi guys just came in and read the spoiler but was unable to crack it lol anybdy who crackd it and any news

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@KKKapoor

I read ur comment in the other thread. The thing is CVs/channel are lazy ppl. They want to get a hit serial and run it for years, so that they don't need to work too much on story etc. Habituated viewers will watch it anyway. Thats why Uttran is still doing good. 

So all the channels want that kind of property that can earn them money without much innovation. They just want to get hit formula and keep running it for years. 

If they make serials of short tenure like 6 months, it means lot of work, which they don't want to do. 

Agreed... but when will the change happen. If one channel brings this change then people will definitely believe in that channel and watch all its shows...

But again... agar business hi karna hai to achhi story banaate hi kyun hai jise half way jaakar katl karna ho...

And by doing this they make sure that people like me don't watch any other new show which starts with some promise...

Theek hai yaar... my experience has been bad. Itne saalon ke baad ek ummeed jaagi thi ki there is a show I can;t miss... now they want me to say... the sky will not fall if you stop watching it.

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by sitamma1

Fari - But will this track fetch TRP's for CV's? Uski bhi koi guarantee nahi hain. Channel should also think that this show is trying to sustain itself amidst some serious competitors. Those shows are so successful because they have known faces or have been running for years now. NBT doesn't have known faces nor has it been running for long.  I hate RangeelaDead  I need to spoof them more. 
neelu,you have a valid point here..the show doesn't have any known faces..that is a major draw back...we know how good the cast is..but the general public opt to see a show based on not the story line but for the sake of their fav actors..just like many here  are watching for KKK..,having come to love him...but to start off all fell in love with the story line and not the cast..But I wonder how that DABH manages to stay in the top position consistently..the female protagonist there is also a fresh face.i do not know about the others.

DABH id on star channel ... star ppl very well kno hw to promote shows ... rather woh bade aachi tarah se promote karte hai ... n i feel DABH is full off drama haaan ...soo drama always fetches trps 

NeelimaSJmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

If channel was so worried about TRP's then they should have ended NBT in October. IT would have give Sonal & CV's the creative freedom to do and show what they wanted. Freedom comes when you've got nothing left to loose.

exactly!!!

That's why, The science of all this now beats me, all this that has happened!

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index