Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 32)

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Kiran

I know yaar, but I am trying to think from their perspective.

It's easy for us to assume but we can't just assume naa that they have loads of Money which would make their suffering losses on losses as negligible, not a thing to worry about.

At the end of the day, everyone likes to make money out of each venture, no one likes to suffer from financial problems and all..I am just trying to think from the practicalities purpose.

They have invested, they want to see it making at least sustainable return, not like profitable but at least consistent, NBT didn't seem to be doing that much even.

Result is what we see now :/

Fari, if finances are the only thing then better not try to create a story like NBT and then ruin it.

May be you will disagree with me but I replied to Misty's similar point (as yours) in the following thread. May be you would want to respond there as far as economics is concerned ...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

Thanks Neelima... atleast for writing it Lakhu and not Laku!!! LOL
Haila  I always write Lakhu. Did I ever write Laku? 

Moral grounds pe hi sahi par MR ki shaadi sacchi aur pakki hain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-SilentsoulSunna_Deewani

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@KK bro

that's my explanation for them

My own view you can read if you go a page back, in my reply to Kiran's comment I think...

let me copy paste the link..wait!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
waise ... ek bolu ...mere liye na nbt bahut stress ful ho raha hai ..i mean u try n survive fr whole day toh raat ko insaan kuch light expect karta hai ...n itna heavy drama dikhe  toh i toh go insane . ... mom ko main chillati thi idiotness dekh ne ke liye .ab nbt ko dekhte waqt main mom se aakh nahi mila pati  D'oh ... chalo bhai main abhi jitna bh gali de du monday ko epi dekhna hi padega. warna yah koi aane nahi dega . hav to watch the epi to cum over here .itni helpless main kabhi nahi thi Cry

kkkap00rNeelimaSJ

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Originally posted by krazzybeam

sach me yaar ...nt even one channel tries to  set an example ...koi yeh nahi scohta ke yeh show indian crowed dekh rahi hai .we hav soo many loopholes in our society ... a serial cn change it . dey cn change lyfs if dey give  gud epis .dey cn influence ppls thinking and chnage society ... bt koi yeh scohna hi nahi chahta 

Ditto my feelings!!

But it seems to be a vicious cycle Kiran...

If they try setting an example (like NBT PH did) they get nothing, at least not enough to make them sustain and survive in this industry..

So Just as in a cycle, only one component in itself can't make a difference naa? Audience has to change themselves too which didn't happen in case of NBT...

If they don't make the show financially stable and profitable then there would be NO SHOW (personally I would have preferred this NO SHOW option, better than this crap show at least)

@KK bro

Quoting myself, but you can see my sentiments same as your's, in bold above

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

waise ... ek bolu ...mere liye na nbt bahut stress ful ho raha hai ..i mean u try n survive fr whole day toh raat ko insaan kuch light expect karta hai ...n itna heavy drama dikhe  toh i toh go insane . ... mom ko main chillati thi idiotness dekh ne ke liye .ab nbt ko dekhte waqt main mom se aakh nahi mila pati  D'oh ... chalo bhai main abhi jitna bh gali de du monday ko epi dekhna hi padega. warna yah koi aane nahi dega . hav to watch the epi to cum over here .itni helpless main kabhi nahi thi Cry
Just read the LU and come here. Agar episode accha nikale toh you can watch repeat telecast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@KKKapoor

I read ur comment in the other thread. The thing is CVs/channel are lazy ppl. They want to get a hit serial and run it for years, so that they don't need to work too much on story etc. Habituated viewers will watch it anyway. Thats why Uttran is still doing good. 

So all the channels want that kind of property that can earn them money without much innovation. They just want to get hit formula and keep running it for years. 

If they make serials of short tenure like 6 months, it means lot of work, which they don't want to do. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Absolutely !!! Now are the days when after a stressful day in office, I feel more stressed after watching NBT.

Yaar puraane din ki tarah fatafat kahani badhaakar agar ye log MM ka romance aur shadi 1 month me bhi khatam kar dete na to I would have been happy.

But they have made it like other shows... full of stress...

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index