Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 30)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
siddhi has been pregnant for 5 months now...i mean her so called single time physical relationship with kunal occurred somewhere in feb end ..and till yest she had nothing to show she was pregnant..she was running around allover the place hunting for rohit..and now promo say she has had a baby..another leap,i suppose!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@sit di i toh dnt even eel  lyk writing anything or even making vms ...i get angry ...nt angry rather bored .i m lyk "chal kiran tym mat waste kar " ...i mean ek zammana tha jab nbt main bloopers find karna mushkil tha toh mera blooper stop karne ka mann karta tha n ab i dnt even lyk to tlk abt bloopers coz whole epi is blooper Ouch .

@fari dey cnt blame audience coz all kinda ppl stay in dis wrold ek show flop hoga do flop hoge baad main jab saare shows aise purane nbt ke tarah ho jaye ge den ppl will hav no option bt to wach it .coz aaj kal films bhi msg givin ho gaye ... 

come onn dey cnt expect change over nite na 
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yeh kaun hain Siddhi aur kunal? Is this Parichay show talk on? Lol!

Till before reading your last line about the promo, I thought that you had MIS-spelled Riddhi as Siddhi so that really blew my mind as to how she got pregnant by Kunal?? lol but now I see you are talking about some other show altogether

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sorry guys ... wasn't active on today's MMT as I was out for almost entire day...just got a chance in between to write a comment or two on a few threads.

For those who think MR marriage is illegal or the similar sort, I disagree.  Let's not bring legal-illegal issue here. It is not a show dealing with legal issues.

The core point is, Mohan did marry Ridz. And now he is freed by her. Ridz freed Mohan within few hours as she knew this marriage won't work out. Mohan also thinks that he is a free man. But as a human being, deep down in his heart he knows even if he is free, still he should tell Megha about it. He never hid anything from Megha. So why now? That's why he tried to tell her twice earlier and it will be third time on Monday (provided the story allows him to do so). He must tell this, to be true to character of Mohan.

So what if he gets pain in return, if Megha cries, if she doesn't marry him (for now). So be it! It will be much less pain now than what he will get if she comes to know of it after marriage? Will she be able to forgive Mohan? She told Mohan that some secrets can be shared after marriage. But this is not such kind of secret. I hope everyone will agree here.

Also, if I recall the ZOOM TV interview of Kunal, he said that Megha and Mohan are neighbours so they will keep bumping into each other even after the truth is out. So, now my heart says that Mohan may tell the truth and then Megha will not be ready for this marriage..and hence what Kunal said in interview may become true...i.e. Mohan and Megha will bump into each other but may not talk (especially Megha)...lots of pain for both.

They showed grand Sangeet but didn't show any promo of marriage whereas if marriage was to happen, they must have shown grand wedding instead of grand sangeet.

So my heart says MM wedding may not happen now. But if this is true then there would be a great irony... Megha who was supposed to marry Manav and now getting married to Mohan the very same day...may not get married at all (for now).

Same day... two grooms... no marriage ...heart break for me...

And if this happens, I won't leave this show as I would love to support Megha as well as Mohan in such a tough time!!!

However painful it is, but I want this to happen somehow as I don't want Mohan's character to be shown as not telling truth the one he love most in this world.

Baaki CV's ki marzi.

These are just my views. So please feel free to disagree.

Have a good night/evening/morning as per your timezones!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

@Kiran

This show had every opportunity to be something of a classic. Something different. It could have set an example to the society and also to TV industry. But obviously Rangeela channel had other ideas. How I hate TRP's? Why does everything have to be measured? 

exactly har chez measure kyun karte hai log ... ppl measure every thing who gave dem rite to measure things .cn dey even measure der lyf .do dey kno he much tym dey hav ... khudke baare main toh measure nahi  kar pate chale paise kamane Angry

NeelimaSJ

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Till before reading your last line about the promo, I thought that you had MIS-spelled Riddhi as Siddhi so that really blew my mind as to how she got pregnant by Kunal?? lol but now I see you are talking about some other show altogether

OMG!LOL Did i forget to mention serial name? Kunal is the character name not actor in that serial.  

-lightinfested-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

@kkkapoorall of us want it..but our wants and wishes are not imp to the channel..TRP 's are the one who is imp...

Edited by sitamma1 - 21 July 2012 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkap00r-lightinfested-

-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by Fari-

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index