Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 3)

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
New guidelines & rules for MMT members!!

As you all know we need to reform ourselves to avoid further warnings. So here are some guidelines for the members which will be strictly implemented. Smile

1. No one-line messages will be posted on first 3 pages of MMT. Simply write as Reserved.
2. Only people who are going to write an analysis of the episode or show must reserve on page 1& 2. After reserving your post you should not leave it reserved after episode is aired. You must post either analysis or pics.
3. No chatting is allowed till 3 pages & till the episode airs.
Chatting should be done in old thread & it should be regarding the show. No personal talks till 20 pages. LOL
4. Cut down quoting other member's posts. Each & every member doesn't need to be quoted. Only relevant part should be quoted.
5. On weekends when no episode is going to be aired. We shall have a special thread dedicated to stroy/actor/symbolism/prediction/crew members. So members should try to write something about the topic. The topic shall be decided by the members collectively one or two days before.

Lastly those who committed mistake of breaking these rules shall be punished. LOL
Toh ab punishment bhi bata doon. Wink
Jisse bhi galti hogi usko NBT pe ek OS/FF likhna hoga. Those who make VMs will have to make a VM on the song chosen by the members. Wink
Please co-operate & keep the thread neat & clean & well-organized. Smile

Thanks!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma-lightinfested-shourieSwastikAshNimisty85manesha76Sunna_Deewani

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Nice thread Bro n super nice Title..U brought back Celeration mood,Symbolism-Fountain n the word "Aitbaar"..Wil cum later fr further reviews..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shouriemisty85--Udhay--

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Riddima '.the character whose entry has caused the maximum uproar amongst all fans and viewers of the show.NBT..

Rasmi and Manav never managed to create such an uproar'.

And the thing that bothers all of us is the fact that with her entry into the show and in the life of Mohan Batnagar, the stage is all set for butchering of Mohan's character beyond repair'And we fans are heartbroken at the chance of that occurring. And right now, the chance of it occurring is extremely high''all thanks no thanks to the stupid TRP Baba.

When Riddima and her parents came to Mohan's house for the first time on that

'boy-girl seeing mission', we never thought that she would turn out to be so dangerous. At that time we were all happy that someone has come to trigger Megha's jealousy..and that she will help Megha realize her love for Mohan and confess it'Then nothing more was heard of her..and for a while we wondered why she was brought in the first place..Then suddenly we heard she was coming back..Even then we were not this upset..And when she and Mohan met in the jewellery  shop Mohan confessed everything related to Megha to her. We thought that Rondy will become friends with Mohan after seeing the way she accepted the news about Megha .We thought that she will help Megha and Mohan to come together. 

rest to be updated within a short time.

Edited by sitamma1 - 21 July 2012 at 9:20am

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Updated my post on page 1.

Looking forward to if Mohanis able to tell Megha the truth or not.

Generally it doesnt happen soon in the daily soaps... but I hope they dont strech it beyond limits...

Edited by kkkap00r - 21 July 2012 at 4:59am

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

from henceforth whenever i'll hear this song,rondi will haunt me...

the worst ever use of y fav song salam-e-ishq.,

uday-i hope i didn't  break any rules...did i?

m thinking of the topic for this weekend...3 deviyan in monu's life...making it miserable...indu,renu,rids

Edited by memad - 21 July 2012 at 5:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shouriemisty85Sunna_Deewani--Udhay--

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
guys  updated my post on pg one ... i tired my level best to find symbolism ... i bad in doing dat ...bt still do tell me hw ws it Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
well i never saw 3 pgs on mmt during week ends .it kinda freaky LOL

bt any ways ... i thinking hw will mohan tell d truth to megha ... wht will he say "megha mera dimag tum se uub gaya ...mujhe gussa aaya .aag lag gayi ... n iss aag main ghee ridz ke dad ne daali .toh maine unki last wish puri karne ke liye shaadi kar li bt i m nt happy nw ...ridz ne magal sutra lauta diya hai ... so ab hum shaadi kar sakte hai " Confused ,...doesnt dis sound ... stupid ...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shouriemisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@ Kiran! It was very good yaar! You have explained the significance of fountain symbolism in both mohan and megha's life. I didn't relate it to mohan that much. But like you mentioned in his farmhouse confession, Fountain did spring when he was doing it. I have only my lament that it didn't turn out as i expectedLOL

Liked your "Fountain doesn't know that mohan is married" commentROFL! So sweet Kiran! 

3 Pages - Thats because of new MMT rulesLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 5:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-shouriemisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index