Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 28)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I know Subha, Neelu is right.

I am just preparing myself for the worst kind of crap, which seems inevitable now.

We are in for a real crappy show and butchering of Mohan's character. I need to arm and prepare myself for all this otherwise I will really turn bitter.

my explanations are just a way of arming myself up in advance for the upcoming disgusting things to be shown this week

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Fari - I am feeling really bad for Megha Unhappy Yeh kya hain? Aaj tak Mohan ne jitna bhi help kiya Megha ko thanklessly, relentlessly, all of that would practically become null if he hides this one detail from her. For the first time Megha took a leap of faith and look what happened. Mohan bas apne pyaar ki laaj rakhna. Aur main bol sakti hu. CV's sun rahe ho kya???

I know, exactly my sentiments regarding Megha ABove :(

You know!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

if you see what happened in BV ...this is nothing...and as fari said there is nothing much we can do.either we get ready to see this crap or we keep worrying endlessly making ourselves miserable ..easy to say to accept..but difficult to practice.I keep reminding myself that this is just a serial and this is just a passing phase..of acute crisis..

misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

hum ne fountain symbolism ke liye thread banaya ...maine iss pe essay likha ... jo symbolism ke baarme main scohti nahi uss ke baare main scoh scoh ke likha ... cn u guys tell me iss kya fayada hua ... cvs ko humari parwah toh hai nahi ... unn ke liye meri scoh imp hi nahi hai ... unn ke liye woh bloody number called trp imp hai Angry ... mujhe first tym hurt feel ho raha hai ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Neelu! Tum toh jaanti hona CVs sirf TRP baba ki sunte haiLOL. Viewers ki respect kab kiya hai CVs neAngry
Yeh bhi sahi hain. Aaj tak kaun sa suna hain jo ab sunege. CV's really think we are fools. Warna who in their right minds would show someone trying to hurt themself by a butter knife. Forget that, what the hell was a butter knife doing in a hospital anyway!
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Parichay me kya chakkar chal raha hai. Siddhi ka baby? Woh pregnant thi? Everyday the show runs on my TV, but mujhe pata hi nahi chalaLOL!
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Kiran - Exactly! We do not even contribute to their beloved "TRP's"  So why would our opinion make a difference to them. But I always always wonder don't any of them feel like doing something different? Don't they feel they should break the mould at least once? Doesn't any channel feel the need to set examples? Everyone says this is what sells. But if you keep manufacturing the same product over and over again,  even if someone wants to try something different wouldn't be able to. I can get into the details of Demand and supply but what's the use.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 July 2012 at 10:48am

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

hum ne fountain symbolism ke liye thread banaya ...maine iss pe essay likha ... jo symbolism ke baarme main scohti nahi uss ke baare main scoh scoh ke likha ... cn u guys tell me iss kya fayada hua ... cvs ko humari parwah toh hai nahi ... unn ke liye meri scoh imp hi nahi hai ... unn ke liye woh bloody number called trp imp hai Angry ... mujhe first tym hurt feel ho raha hai ... 

Kiran!!! Now you can guess what i was feeling..

I spent hours pouring over NBT scenes, episodes, when I used to make episode analysis threads ...

Now you know what i went through last thursday??? when you all were telling me not to be so bitter!

I really was laughing at myself with disgust to have given this show so much of my time, only to get served with this crap now after 6 months.

When we make lengthy posts, we pour all our love for the show in it.

Then when the show goes to dumps, that's how we feel...

My heart cries for myself as well for NBT.

That's what really made me relate to Sonal...she has put her heart in this story and these characters, how painful would it be for HER on seeing them go under the knife on a daily basis?

So you are not the only one who feels that way yaar, we are in the same boat *hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index