Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 27)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Neelu, I know yaara, I know...that's why I am so angry at this butchering of Mohan Bhatnagar's character but Again! Mohan hamari nahi sun sakta, he's a puppet controlles by the writer and CVs...

That's our feelings, our sorrow but it doesn't make a difference to the creators right now. They are playing God with the characters and the script

@Kiran

I pm-ed Mamta and told her that i am still at work, can't bring myself to write on the intricate subject of symbolism without watching the scenes all over again and that too from Mobile, because it is a vast subject and typing such lengthy posts from mobile does get very tough.

That's the reason I didn't Reserve a post in today's MMT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes but the 1st wife has to file a complaint. Otherwise law can't do anything. They don't do such things in serials not even in reality many timesOuch. Even in BV, Anandi didn't file a case of bigamy. It was good atleast she used that threat against JagyaLOL. I don't know the details as i watch BV on & off. 

@Neelu / Fari

Kiran is saying that because Hi / hello is not allowedLOL as per new rules, i think. 
Subha not just the first wife, in this case the second wife too can complain. Since she was kept in the dark about the first marriage.  Even though her marriage is considered void, she has every right to complain especially if she has witnesses to prove that hubby(Or not) dearest hid the fact that he was married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@ Fari

I too think marriage is perfectly legal. Law cannot be strict on registration as a large population are illiterate and are not aware of advantages of registering a marriage. 

Also here mohan knows he married Riddhima and he has not doubt on whether its legal or illegal. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I know Neelu, Mohan can't lie but Riddhi was shown freeing him!!! 

He's under the impression that he's a Free man, that's what appears to me at least..

Since there were NO witnesses, and the marriage didn't get registered so Riddhi's coming and making clear her intentions, has put Mohan under the false impression that he's a free man again.

I know that you won't accept it, but this is what I have created to keep myself calm and cool...inside my blood is boiling too but doesn't serve anything.

After Sonal's msg, I have lost hope of being shown anything logical or sensible pertaining to the main protagonists, happening in near future.

It clearly meant that they are on a butchering spree, it's for the viewers now, who choose to stick to it, make the best of this crap as they can

misty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes but the 1st wife has to file a complaint. Otherwise law can't do anything. They don't do such things in serials not even in reality many timesOuch. Even in BV, Anandi didn't file a case of bigamy. It was good atleast she used that threat against JagyaLOL. I don't know the details as i watch BV on & off. 

@Neelu / Fari

Kiran is saying that because Hi / hello is not allowedLOL as per new rules, i think. 
Subha not just the first wife, in this case the second wife too can complain. Since she was kept in the dark about the first marriage.  Even though her marriage is considered void, she has every right to complain especially if she has witnesses to prove that hubby(Or not) dearest hid the fact that he was married.

Oh Yes i forgot the 2nd wife angle. 

NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Fari - I am feeling really bad for Megha Unhappy Yeh kya hain? Aaj tak Mohan ne jitna bhi help kiya Megha ko thanklessly, relentlessly, all of that would practically become null if he hides this one detail from her. For the first time Megha took a leap of faith and look what happened. Mohan bas apne pyaar ki laaj rakhna. Aur main bol sakti hu. CV's sun rahe ho kya???

misty85Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
main yaha baithe baithe ssab ke post padhne ki khoshish kar rahi ...bt laptop ka performance reduce ho gaya coz charge nahi  kiya .soo bahut late post ho raha hai Ouch

areee haan do u guys kno ke rondhi ne agar khud iss shaadi ko accept nahi kiya .toh haath pe M kyun likhwa rahi hai ... agar mohan chahiye toh kyun aise tp kare bol deti ke mujhe tum hare saath rehena hai .aise mahanban ne ka dhong kyun karna Angry ...
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Neelu! Tum toh jaanti hona CVs sirf TRP baba ki sunte haiLOL. Viewers ki respect kab kiya hai CVs neAngry

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index