Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 26)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hello Kiran *hugs*

what do you mean by Kunal and AS being good actors? Of course we already know naa that they are good actors? Who said they are bad lol? :P

yaar ye marriage legal or illegal, mandap, witnesses, mujhey tou kuch samajh nahi aa raha.

Koi kuch kehta hai, koi kuch keh raha hai...

So many different VIEwS, Perspectives, Opinions, Quotes about ONE thing...Marriage in Hinduism!

I am now thinking to start googling it myself, to back up my knowledge on this intricate subject too which has given rise to such a variety of opinions and thoughts

Edited by Fari- - 21 July 2012 at 10:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Fari - Mohan needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Besides breaking the law he is doing something grossly immoral. Forget everything for a moment, but can The Mohan Bhatanagar actually bring himself to do this to Megha. The love of his life!

Kiran - Tu baar baar yeh kyun likh rahi hain? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

fari di aap ne symbolism ke baare main nahi likha ...

well sita di aap ne bhi post res kiya tha na woh edit kiya kya

NeelimaSJ

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Neelu, but if you taking all the intricate laws into account then do think about the MR marriage too naa?

If you consider all the various laws pertaining to the legality or illegality of a marriage in Hinduism or in India, then MR marriage itself is or doesn't appear to be TOTALLY legal so the MR marriage ITSELF becomes Void.

Isn't that the thing to think about?

-lightinfested-misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

[
Subha I read the explanation and I have replied there as well. India has bigamy laws which clears states that bigamy is legal only for muslims. Even if one has the consent of the first spouse, the second marriage is considered void. In this case Megha will totally be unaware that Mohan is already married to Riddhima.

P.S. Bigamy is punishable by 10 years imprisonment. 

Yes but the 1st wife has to file a complaint. Otherwise law can't do anything. They don't do such things in serials not even in reality many timesOuch. Even in BV, Anandi didn't file a case of bigamy. It was good atleast she used that threat against JagyaLOL. I don't know the details as i watch BV on & off. 

@Neelu / Fari

Kiran is saying that because Hi / hello is not allowedLOL as per new rules, i think. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 10:25am

-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
areee guys woh kya hai  ... ke mmt ke new laws ke hisab se hum hi n bye pe tym nahi waste kar sakte we hav to tlk abt show n actors ...soo maine sab ko greet karne ka naya tareeka nikala hai ... dis is hw i lll greet u all ROFL

NeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

fari di aap ne symbolism ke baare main nahi likha ...

well sita di aap ne bhi post res kiya tha na woh edit kiya kya
one para i have posted will post the next para very soon..am working on it now..
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Neelu, but if you taking all the intricate laws into account then do think about the MR marriage too naa?

If you consider all the various laws pertaining to the legality or illegality of a marriage in Hinduism or in India, then MR marriage itself is or doesn't appear to be TOTALLY legal so the MR marriage ITSELF becomes Void.

Isn't that the thing to think about?
Fari, jaimala happened, gathbandhan happened,  kanyadaan happened, saath phere happened, sindoor was applied and MS was tied. Preist conducted the ceremony and declared them husband and wife. So MR are married at least in my eyes they are. Like I mentioned in the other thread, if put on a stand would Mohan lie under oath in a court?

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index