Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 25)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I am sick of this track!!!Dead

Why hasn't it occurred to Mohan that what he is about to do is actually illegal? Even if MR marriage is not registered they did get married and that's a fact which even Mohan cannot deny. Marriage certificate nahin hain to kya hua morally toh galat hi hain na.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 July 2012 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
What do you mean Sita, by After MM marriage?

Mandap drama after MM marriage? mujhey kuch samajh nahi aya?
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

I also feel that mandap drama may occur but sadly it will be after MM marriage..!! why do I have this dreadful feeling??

Mandap drama after marriageOuch? Kya fayda! It will be useful if it happens before marriage rituals happen. 

@ Neelu

Fari gave an explanation in the other thread which i posted. I think that relates to ur question. Check that. 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 21 July 2012 at 10:14am

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
guys kunal is a gr8 actor n aakansha is a gud actress

hey guys i heard by sum means tht mandir main ki huyi shaadi bhi leagal hoti hai ...all u need is two witness .one is always the pandit ... n yeh ppl  always click one pic ... soo it is leagal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I dont know fari,i am having this dreadful feeling that the truth will come out only after the pundit says abhi shaadi sampan hua.[esp after reading arshi sarun's spoiler]..I shudder to even think of it..and to be frank..not a single positive thought is entering my mind.
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I am sick of this track!!!Dead

Why hasn't it occurred to Mohan that what he is about to do is actually illegal? Even if MR marriage is not registered they did get married and that's a fact which even Mohan cannot deny. Marriage certificate nahin hain to kya hua morally toh galat hi hain na.

Neelu, that's what i think too.

I am sick of thinking that thought too, but Mohan hamari nahi sun sakta so what we can do is only this..come up with the best explanation as to WHY he is not thinking that way.

No justifying his actions at all!!! His character has gone through a severe butchering, to have made him a non-thinking person all of a sudden but it became clear from the MS return episode itself, that Mohan is shown, being satisfied that since the marriage didn't get registered YET, his WIFE coming and freeing him of all binding (through word of mouth), still she freed him so Mohan is being shown putting the issue of first marriage on a back burner.

He thinks that since his EX-wife has no problem and has already made her intentions clear then he considers himself as a free man again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Mandap drama after marriageOuch? Kya fayda! It will be useful if it happens before marriage rituals happen. 

@ Neelu

Fari gave an explanation in the other thread which i posted. I think that relates to ur question. Check that. 
Subha I read the explanation and I have replied there as well. India has bigamy laws which clears states that bigamy is legal only for muslims. Even if one has the consent of the first spouse, the second marriage is considered void. In this case Megha will totally be unaware that Mohan is already married to Riddhima.

P.S. Bigamy is punishable by 10 years imprisonment. 

misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

guys kunal is a gr8 actor n aakansha is a gud actress

hey guys i heard by sum means tht mandir main ki huyi shaadi bhi leagal hoti hai ...all u need is two witness .one is always the pandit ... n yeh ppl  always click one pic ... soo it is leagal

Hi Kiran, 

Yeh legal, illegal ki baat hi bekaar hai. Can mohan deny that he married Riddhima. He surely thinks of that marriage in whatever circumstance he did that, otherwise he wouldn't be feeling guilty. He accepted the MS back was out of character as he was taking the easy escape route that Riddhima was offering. He is not really thinking at all. 

In sangeet, after she came, mohan was shocked. If he thought by returning MS, everything was over. Then he wouldn't be shocked so much. Its not fear of truth getting revealed, it looked more like guilt of taking that route which Riddhima offered. He knows thats not right. But he doesn't have the guts to tell the truth as it has become too complicate now. He should have told it immly on his return. 

Hamare kehene se, chahane se kya hota hai! CVs do only thinks what they think will fetch them TRPsOuch

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index