Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! (Page 23)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

"Saravanan Meenakshi" LOL - I saw one episode when i was in hostel as others were watching. I found the comedy so silly and pakkauLOL. As it is i'm not a fan of usual OTT/silly comedies. But i guess its a good laugh. Nothing serious. But i didn't watch it after that day. 
Exactly it is completely and utterly SILLY. Perfect word to describe it. Watch it and forget it. LOL

NBT ko analyse karte karte we must have collectively put up at least 50 GB worth of virtual data LOL Phir bhi samajh nahi aaya? Ab toh kitab likhni padegi 

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 21 July 2012 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

knraji

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

"Saravanan Meenakshi" LOL - I saw one episode when i was in hostel as others were watching. I found the comedy so silly and pakkauLOL. As it is i'm not a fan of usual OTT/silly comedies. But i guess its a good laugh. Nothing serious. But i didn't watch it after that day. 
Exactly it is completely and utterly SILLY. Perfect word to describe it. Watch it and forget it. LOL

NBT ko analyse karte karte we must have collectively put up at least 50 GB worth of virtual data LOL Phir bhi samajh nahi aaya? Ab toh kitab likhni padegi 

I asked the girls who were watching it - Idhu eppavume ippadithanaLOL and they said "illa innikku konjam jhasthi kadi-ya irrukku". Maybe i got it on the wrong dayLOL

Yes! Forum me aisa hi hota. Discussion kar kar ke kisi nateeje par nahi aa paatheLOL

NeelimaSJ

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I have written one para about the character Riddima on pg 3 of this MMT. ...am working on the rest..will update within a short time,along with pics..in the meanwhile,pl read what little I have written.

misty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Here is the link to Kunal and AS interview about their dream bride/Groom. 

http://colors.in.com/in/videos/na-bole-tum-na-maine-kuch-kaha/who-is-your-dream-bridegroom-17066.html
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Colors website uploaded Videos never load for me :/

Hope to view this one too if Jazz happens to upload it in her thread, which she started a few weeks back.

Thanks for sharing, Subha

misty85

Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Hope to view this one too if Jazz happens to upload it in her thread, which she started a few weeks back.

Hi Fari, 

It doesn't have much. AS didn't answer the question. She was doing "aaa.." thinking and said nothingLOL. Kunal said if he had someone, why would he be a bachelorLOL. And then he said "Natalie Portman"LOL, my favorite.  
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Fari,I became free by today noon only.then i saw that yesterday's MMT was not moving only and so decided not to work on my final editing and post what i have written..will post it later somewhere else...as I have added a lot of pics also..
I am writing about the character riddima now...as many wanted that...i have pasted the introductory para on pg 3 of MMT..am working on it now..will post it within a very short time..pl read the intro para.btw,your write up is excellent.I loved it..And I love you...

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hi Fari, 

It doesn't have much. AS didn't answer the question. She was doing "aaa.." thinking and said nothingLOL. Kunal said if he had someone, why would he be a bachelorLOL. And then he said "Natalie Portman"LOL, my favorite.  

oh lol, so it was a short one. Natalie portman haan!! Kunal's choice is nice yaar :D

Yaar waisey, Renu's saying about "creating a hungama Tomorrow" indicates that Indu won't arrive in sangeet, hai naa?

It would be a nightmare to see all going to chaos at the Marriage venue :/ Even the thought of watching such a fiasco gives me the creeps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index