Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Haww ðŸ˜² Manu, tere se yeh ummeed nahi thi mujhe...kia hua?  Negativity in the forum got heavy in your head kya? Thoda break lele! 

Yuppp , Bohot saara negativity hai . I was not there online from afternoon today . 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manesha76

Yuppp , Bohot saara negativity hai . I was not there online from afternoon today . 

Abhi main forum se break lungi...tu bhi wahi kar! Last weekend mein bhi maine yehi kia tha and later on, I was so calm ðŸ˜†

Anyways bye everyone! ðŸ˜Š
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Abhi main forum se break lungi...tu bhi wahi kar! Last weekend mein bhi maine yehi kia tha and later on, I was so calm ðŸ˜†

Anyways bye everyone! ðŸ˜Š

Haan mera wohi plan hai . Aaj half day ka break liya tha meine . Ab kal full day ka Break lungi . ðŸ˜›
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey yaar! sab weekend chutti pe hain kya MMT se bhi😆? 

Here is the Link for Sunday MMT. 

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well subha i dnt kno whether it is new rules or 2.0 nbt tht killed our forums ðŸ˜†
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My laptop was on mute all the time yesterday... so I didnt hear the BG on page 1.

Udhay... LOL... it was great!!! hahaha
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing more to saynNo doubt Fountain was the important symbol of this week-it reflected how Megha's heart started responding once again.From when she has confessed,Megha is overwhelmed by the fact that she has finally done it.Finally Jijiki phir se Baarish hogi wali baat sach ho gayi.And the "HUG" was not only symbol from Megha,it was the symbol How Mohan can be lost seeing his Love and finally wining her.Hats off to the Kunal's expression here.
The another symbol for the future was "Aietbaar ki baat hai".Mohan will need Megha in his side.So this word was very much significant.