Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: realworld123

but i know they would do some jhol to save mohan later on but that means they would then destroy rondhis character so sad even if that happens

i dnt think mohan cn be saved in anyways ... he married her in all his senses ... wht will justify tht ... n aise bhi nahi ke koi majboori thi uski .agar megha shaadi ke liye yes keheti toh woh situation handle kar deta ...bt he said tht he has no rason to deny dis proposal ..tht ws in deed pathetic .nthing cn explain it 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Tes realworld...its like BV from proud Amar widow ...she will turn into WOH...another women like Gouri...because Ridz is his real wife...thats it

Kuls..πŸ˜ƒ completely agree with u..πŸ˜ƒ

That katora couple πŸ˜†... oohhh both of them r shameless..🀒 n they still considered their marriage as pure..🀒 wen during the days of AN-Jag legal marriage time..!!!

nahhhiii.. can't stand megs becumin WOH😭 la gauri of BV..!!!
megs is not that shameless like pizza madam ( gauri ) 
Poor lady.. she doesn't even know the truth..😭

i kill CVs if they showed megs as "WOH"😑 and showed M do bigamy..😑🀒..
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok  it is clear even actors are unhappy about it  from a long time since megha seemed disinterested from past many episodes and only idea of dressing up as bride made her happy  and  mohan  who was trying earnestly to make it work seems  disillusioned and angry about it and top of that that baccha wala comment pissed him off badly and if you remember that  real life romantic  link up also made things uncomfortable for a while
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

🀣 soo conclusion is whteva happens NO CONTRIBUTION OF MOHAN AT ALL  πŸ˜†

yes he is most noncontributing character of show as of now...there was time I used to watch this show to see Mohan and his antice with other character...there is time...I see other but not want to watch him at all...πŸ˜†What a regressive journey of our MOhan bhatngar  
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

That katora couple πŸ˜†... oohhh both of them r shameless..🀒 n they still considered their marriage as pure..🀒 wen during the days of AN-Jag legal marriage time..!!!

i kill CVs if they megs as "WOH" and show M do bigamy..🀒..

Thats what they will be doing if the marriage happens without proper closure to Riddhima track. 

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

i kill CVs if they showed megs as "WOH"😑 and showed M do bigamy..😑🀒..

even i cnt stand to see megha  as woh ... she will be insulted soo much 

Originally posted by: realworld123

ok  it is clear even actors are unhappy about it  from a long time since megha seemed disinterested from past many episodes and only idea of dressing up as bride made her happy  and  mohan  who was trying earnestly to make it work seems  disillusioned and angry about it and top of that that baccha wala comment pissed him off badly and if you remember that  real life romantic  link up also made things uncomfortable for a while

kis ko real lyf main link up kiya ...prinal n kunal πŸ˜²
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuls11

yes he is most noncontributing character of show as of now...there was time I used to watch this show to see Mohan and his antice with other character...there is time...I see other but not want to watch him at all...πŸ˜†What a regressive journey of our MOhan bhatngar  

hehe this clearly sounds like Mohan's grave-side speech :)) They really did a disgusting job of killing him :(
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok  i dont know if i missed something but in balika vadu  anandi jagya marriage was child marriage so illegal marriage so his marriage with gauri can be called legal but did they show anandi and jagya marry   at the legal age before he married  gauri  so can someone tell me  as my mom watched the initial episodes and i was forced to watch it  but later on lost interest so dont know the  story in detail
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

kis ko real lyf main link up kiya ...prinal n kunal πŸ˜²

Arrey nahiπŸ˜†. Its about Kunal and AS.