Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ subha New rules...what are new rules...what did that happen...Only rule define no. of lines or it included no. of characters too to be used ๐Ÿ˜†  Than we have to sit and count...and than post...oh one emoticon if u cant post it...or you might get warning...than add lot lot of emotican with one line message

@ fari...YEs you remind me of it badly after reading your journey that loss of origional NBT is stronger in my heart as of now

@ kiran to yahan pe log mohan ko defend nahi karte assa kaise...Where is ur symbolism interpretation I wanna read too...as mentioned in last page
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Megha ka Kanyadaan, By Saroj or kuch aur soch?

makes a long but interesting title :))
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good night all of you..see you all after 2-3 days...hope i will be able to stay away till then..pray for that.And Fari,my prayers are with you for your ramadan fast.may Allah grant you the strength to do your fast properly and without break in between..
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How about "NBT 2.0 Top 5 scenes๐Ÿ˜†"? 

Mujhe toh abhi koi bhi scene yaad nahi aaraha๐Ÿ˜•. 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if too many rules come in,then the poora fun of coming to MMT will be lost.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

@ subha New rules...what are new rules...what did that happen...Only rule define no. of lines or it included no. of characters too to be used ๐Ÿ˜†  Than we have to sit and count...and than post...oh one emoticon if u cant post it...or you might get warning...than add lot lot of emotican with one line message

@ fari...YEs you remind me of it badly after reading your journey that loss of origional NBT is stronger in my heart as of now

@ kiran to yahan pe log mohan ko defend nahi karte assa kaise...Where is ur symbolism interpretation I wanna read too...as mentioned in last page

aise hua hai ... kul ...we all were mad at mohan ... he ws actually being stupid 

my symbolism is on first page ... .. its abt the fountain i tires to keep gud mood der ๐Ÿ˜Š
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

How about "NBT 2.0 Top 5 scenes๐Ÿ˜†"? 

Mujhe toh abhi koi bhi scene yaad nahi aaraha๐Ÿ˜•. 

yeh mast title hai ๐Ÿ˜†
well wahi 5 scenes discuss hoge na jo mamta ne kahee hai ...๐Ÿ˜•

or even torturous 5 of d week 
Originally posted by: realworld123

and  for all practical purposes mohan riddhima marriage is legal and if mohan   marries megha he would commit bigamy and it is sad if that happens they would turn megha  from a brave  confident graceful widow to a second woman without megha even knowing it and how sick it would be  for us to watch that  transistion

der ws a spoiler tht mentioned tht mohan n megha being neighbours will bump upon eachother freaquently after truth is out ..so may be truth will be out b4 marriage ...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realworld123

Yes you are right! I would consider Riddhima as the real wife. Not even 1st wife. Then who is megha then? This is so bad. CVs are ruining it and making it impossible to like the show. Even if they keep megha in the dark and show some romance, how will we see it? I didn't like the hug at all on monday.