Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Sat - Salaam E Ishq : Symbolism Special! - Page 31

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Kya Shamil CVs team mein se kisi ko jaanti hai? πŸ˜† Zara usse poocho ki kisse pata chala ya phir its just her predictionπŸ˜›

She says she got confirmation from somebody. It appears right from TRP angle. 

But it doesn't matter to me anymore. I will have to see whatever they show. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumiswap

So how was the friday naach gaana πŸ˜•

nothing great..and rondy's entry spoiled it all.!!!
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi lovelies 😊
For the first time i didnt watch an NBT epi neither on TV nor on YT

dekh le  megha ws luking gud .mohan ws hawt ..guru n nanhi were cute .addu ws as ususal missin .and rondhi came n imagined sumthing wahiyaat .n mohan moha wsnt luking interested in riddhima even in her dreams πŸ˜† ...so dekh le 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bakwaas! 

@All: I hate myself for being a member of the 'hopeless club' 
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

@ Neelu...I agree with you shaadi is valid on moral and ethical ground...what Mohan is doing is unethical ...Legal or illegal is another issue...Marrying someone who believe you so much without telling basic truth when she told you one...is unethical...immoral...not much like Mohan like...Show ran on ethical issues...not legal one...Legal thing to they skip in amar case...it was always ethical issue...And Doping Megha and vyaas family is biggest dent to his character...and its him and Guru to be blamed...and If this marriage happened...which I think will happen and drama afterwards...Mohan will be killed for never to redeem for me atleast...

Yes Kul πŸ€—

Kick aside the legal side of this marriage. But on moral grounds Mohan is wrong. I am sure they'll not even use the legal ground. They'll play with morals and emotions for sure. Mohan Bhatnagar died the day he married Riddhima. Ab kya baccha hain? We were just hoping against hope that they'll salvage at least some of his character.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi lovelies 😊
For the first time i didnt watch an NBT epi neither on TV nor on YT

hi Sumi *hugs*

good for you!! REALLY REALLY good!

But do try reading the friday MMt thread FIRST page :) pretty please, I have written something and I won't like it if you don't give it a read :P hehe!

Friday's episode was ok, MM looked pretty good, nanhi looked awesome+++ and the 7 sakhiyan looked soso, nothing remarkable.

Ooper se Riddhi ne bhi entry maar di :/ It was a horror show after that..
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail

nothing great.
MN scene was the only high light...and rondy's entry at the end of the epi dampened everyone's spirits.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I would hate it if the truth is not out before MM marriage which would turn Mohan into a bigamist but I cannot quit this show. Somebody please kill my loyalty to NBT
sitamma thumbnail
all of you please wish me luck..i am seriously thinking of taking a total break from the forum for at least 2 days..a total break..please pray for me to get the strength to do that...
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realworld123

ok  any predictions what weird ramband ides they would use to get mohan out of this mess because surely i cant see rondhi lasting beyond 30-35 episodes and it seems kunal is miffed with her after that bacha wala comment that is confirmed

@bold πŸ€£ .ya may be kunal is angry to be called as baccha so he wsnt interested in rondhi πŸ˜† 

well boys actually do get angry if u call dem young ... coz boys luk handsome at older age only  .gal luk gus when young (dats a myth ) ...bt boys luk handsome when older