Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thansk Uday for link

HI everyone for me random jump...though I am still Mohan Guru detest mode...so I dotn enjoy even their normal non Uttran kind episode too

I came to say Fari  I read your Meghan journey it remind me some of best their moments...I lvoed it...I used to love that Mohan...who is not there...
Just little glimpse of 3-4 pages...

Fari this TRP dynamics things is pretty old argument from PH and I have seen their same reply in GEET too...Yash Raj brought so many good shows outstading show...with one episode all wrapped up in 24 episodes...Outstading 7 shows and 6 of them never even reached 1.only one crossed 1.2 Thats it...from  last 10 years TRP statistic show show like NBT never survive more than 6 month or turned into Uttran crap...for survival...They better should not try different genre than to give us hope...or should go to channel where there is more space for experimentation...Like their new show is on V tv a better TRP free channel...
...But they cant expect me to watch on loyalty when they themselves left loyalty to their own creativity...I cant blame them its survival of fittest...But their twist dint do miracle too its just 2...Which is not great jump from 1.8 after butchering 2 main character totally...

@ Neelu...I agree with you shaadi is valid on moral and ethical ground...what Mohan is doing is unethical ...Legal or illegal is another issue...Marrying someone who believe you so much without telling basic truth when she told you one...is unethical...immoral...not much like Mohan like...Show ran on ethical issues...not legal one...Legal thing to they skip in amar case...it was always ethical issue...And Doping Megha and vyaas family is biggest dent to his character...and its him and Guru to be blamed...and If this marriage happened...which I think will happen and drama afterwards...Mohan will be killed for never to redeem for me atleast...

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I guess saxophone means success๐Ÿ˜†? 

yeah ๐Ÿ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure that truth will not come out before marriage. I am believing this so that the disappointment is easier to bear when the actual episode is telecast.
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fari-

ahem ahem!! excuse me but this stuff is not related to the episode :))

Oh haan, maybe Addu got absent in sangeet because he was watching JS  coaching SL team for this very match...that's now!!! Now it's related to the friday episode, Bro! No worries lol

Yes it is related... coz NBT is not making me smile... !!! ๐Ÿ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Looks like shaadi ke baad hi aayega. Shamil is sure about it. 

Kya Shamil CVs team mein se kisi ko jaanti hai? ๐Ÿ˜† Zara usse poocho ki kisse pata chala ya phir its just her prediction๐Ÿ˜›
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

Thansk Uday for link

HI everyone for me random jump...though I am still Mohan Guru detest mode...so I dotn enjoy even their normal non Uttran kind episode too

I came to say Fari  I read your Meghan journey it remind me some of best their moments...I lvoed it...I used to love that Mohan...who is not there...
Just little glimpse of 3-4 pages...

Fari this TRP dynamics things is pretty old argument from PH and I have seen their same reply in GEET too...Yash Raj brought so many good shows outstading show...with one episode all wrapped up in 24 episodes...Outstading 7 shows and 6 of them never even reached 1.only one crossed 1.2 Thats it...from  last 10 years TRP statistic show show like NBT never survive more than 6 month or turned into Uttran crap...for survival...They better should not try different genre than to give us hope...or should go to channel where there is more space for experimentation...Like their new show is on V tv a better TRP free channel...
...But they cant expect me to watch on loyalty when they themselves left loyalty to their own creativity...I cant blame them its survival of fittest...But their twist dint do miracle too its just 2...Which is not great jump from 1.8 after butchering 2 main character totally...

@ Neelu...I agree with you shaadi is valid on moral and ethical ground...what Mohan is doing is unethical ...Legal or illegal is another issue...Marrying someone who believe you so much without telling basic truth when she told you one...is unethical...immoral...not much like Mohan like...Show ran on ethical issues...not legal one...Legal thing to they skip in amar case...it was always ethical issue...And Doping Megha and vyaas family is biggest dent to his character...and its him and Guru to be blamed...and If this marriage happened...which I think will happen and drama afterwards...Mohan will be killed for never to redeem for me atleast...

haan yah sab sahi hai 
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Kul  *hugs*

Old argument from PH...this TRP thing is only an argument? Nothing real? Nothing at all in that?

I don't know then, what exactly are we still watching this show for?

Or what the hype of the TRPs is about?

We are crying and praying for TRPs, NBT team's predicament is the same, they wanted TRPs, Channel wants to keep the show if it garners TRPs but at the end of the day, how can it be called just an argument? yaar there must be something to it naa?

We are continuously debating on this, for the last two weeks, especially this last week...all to no avail

This evening is becoming just like last thursday for me...what to do? what to do? 

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I am sure that truth will not come out before marriage. I am believing this so that the disappointment is easier to bear when the actual episode is telecast.

ditto here.!!!!!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So how was the friday naach gaana ๐Ÿ˜•
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok  any predictions what weird ramband ides they would use to get mohan out of this mess because surely i cant see rondhi lasting beyond 30-35 episodes and it seems kunal is miffed with her after that bacha wala comment that is confirmed