Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Its been over two mnths after which they have finaly united..&trps just crossd 3.0..&&nw ths rumor of separatn.
Cvs dnt learn frm mistakes ...do they.

Tfs!
JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hope arnav doesnt distances himself frm khushi!!!!!!!!!!!😕
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

don't judge with these articles... you can see that they summed up yesterday's episode... anjali told arnav that he's in love...that's it... picture abhi baaki hai... they are not done with that scene... arnav will not do such a thing again... he understands that kushi has also been affected because of him... anjali will start moving towards shyam...(blank call...) anjali is not mean... she's a lovely sister who has been affected by the happenings around her...

Even i agree with u kri( i am jst using kri do nty mind) ..As Trp's are already down and poeple nt liking anjali track i dpoubt cv's wl show seperation nw...jst need to wait and watch...even i know asr has accpeted khushi as his wife and vice versa..i wld be ridiculous if they show asr hurting khushi again...let's c...what happens nw...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=-Gautami]
Its been over two mnths after which they have finaly united..&trps just crossd 3.0..&&nw ths rumor of separatn.
Cvs dnt learn frm mistakes ...do they.

They have just summed up yesterday's episode let's just wait even cv;s wl nt want trp's to go down...and i swear they wl nt seperate atshi nw..let's c what cv's are gonn shw...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Wat the hell! Now I am sure, we can never get proper ArShi track/romance...thanks to the Roodali, whose only mission is to live happily along with Shyam, if not so, then make others life hell!

btw thanx fr sharing dear:)

@ Bold : I always said this...she is very selfish. She was happy only because of Shyam not for ASR. She is reacting just like, ASR is doing very big crime.I am totally fade-up wid this Bro.-Sis fiasco. 😡

maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFs. I just hate anjali.
Pashbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs..
Plz someone slap that idiot poojali...
again they will separate
again there will be no romance
why is this happening?
if no romance is shown, then trps may go down
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes!Lets wait n watch.
Tfs!
Edited by -Gautami - 11 years ago
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spoorthi

this is what i replied in many post
it can happen ,arnav can't see his di like this when khushi comes closer to him now he will back off  or once again tell something harsh words to her making khushi confused about his feelings towards her
and finally she will leave the house
though arnav loves her he won't accept bcz of his dumb di and after what all has happened khushi can't stop loving him
so this is where 4th promo will come to existence

Oh yeah...Very much makes sense..!! ASR ka temper...we all know...He s gonna go do it again..!! Fingers crossed*