Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 97)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

about contract marriage truth coming out infront of the family, ASR might put a suggetion to naani and say he wants to get married to Khushi again (without actually disclosing six month contract) and naani will be more than happy to oblige since she always wanted a grand wedding.

That way ASR's neck will be saved from his family's wrath and he'll also get Khushi without any fuss.

If that's what they are planning to do, I'm gong to be VERY angry.

Hiru, I know he should come clean, but I have a feeling the writers will want to save that particular bit of information for later. Shyamu might be the one revealing the truth about the contract marriage to everyone. You know, more drama, social stigma and all that way..Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativeAsh95AmazingAmyCDloveSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi all. Rocking precap, or what?Big smile

Tanu 

Rocking nahi too much of Mocking so Shocking Precap LOL

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

Chalo, finally, Arnav gets a reality check. He will make it up to her now.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

Am fasting Tanu so BP high fi jaldi ho jati hai especially when I  watch IPK LOL

She cannot tell her family unless he tells because its HIM who has to change now and inform both families as he was the one who forced her or blackmailed her 

Oh you are fasting. Ramadan Mubarak to you hun :)

I know, he should tell everyone. But muah writers will probably want Shyamu to be the one to do that, and that too just when everything will just start getting better between ArHi..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95SeerialLoops

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by stafhtad

about contract marriage truth coming out infront of the family, ASR might put a suggetion to naani and say he wants to get married to Khushi again (without actually disclosing six month contract) and naani will be more than happy to oblige since she always wanted a grand wedding.

That way ASR's neck will be saved from his family's wrath and he'll also get Khushi without any fuss.

Some body please lock up Hiru and her brains.  Brains in jar expert SJ is needed.

Hiru !!!

You are giving ideas to CVs.  Don't you know GH has an IF account.  Now this is exactly what they will do and forget you getting angry, we will all jump on Hiru for giving this idea.

Just keeping waiting on the Terrace and see if we don't come and hug you when this is how it plays out !!!!

Tut Tsk Tut Tsk !!!!!!!

LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Originally posted by Harshitha

i never thought about it in this perspective
i really dont like that idea
no that should not happen
he cant do that
that would be unfair to the viewers specially

We've seen that being fair to the viewers was never on the 4 lion's agenda. So chuck that. What i want is a logical progression of the redemption track and not some sloppy and half-baked track again like shyam's revelation!

SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hello Hi all. Rocking precap, or what?Big smile

Tanu 

Rocking nahi too much of Mocking so Shocking Precap LOL

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

Chalo, finally, Arnav gets a reality check. He will make it up to her now.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

Am fasting Tanu so BP high fi jaldi ho jati hai especially when I  watch IPK LOL

She cannot tell her family unless he tells because its HIM who has to change now and inform both families as he was the one who forced her or blackmailed her 

Oh you are fasting. Ramadan Mubarak to you hun :)

I know, he should tell everyone. But muah writers will probably want Shyamu to be the one to do that, and that too just when everything will just start getting better between ArHi..Ouch

Tanu Thanks :) 

But Shyamu does not know that its  6 months contract she only told him that he forced her to marry giving PAYASH reason 

So lets see 

Edited by Ash95 - 25 July 2012 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoopsladdoo598

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Some body please lock up Hiru and her brains.  Brains in jar expert SJ is needed.

Hiru !!!

You are giving ideas to CVs.  Don't you know GH has an IF account.  Now this is exactly what they will do and forget you getting angry, we will all jump on Hiru for giving this idea.

Just keeping waiting on the Terrace and see if we don't come and hug you when this is how it plays out !!!!

Tut Tsk Tut Tsk !!!!!!!

LOL what can I say, this is why me and GH get along well. we think along the same line. Wink he's a good looking man, I'd mind him jumping on me Tongue 

EvocativeSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by Harshitha

i never thought about it in this perspective
i really dont like that idea
no that should not happen
he cant do that
that would be unfair to the viewers specially

We've seen that being fair to the viewers was never on the 4 lion's agenda. So chuck that. What i want is a logical progression of the redemption track and not some sloppy and half-baked track again like shyam's revelation!

i think it will place why u might think
because this was Gul's idea all along she likes this concept
i guess she might see to it that it happens properly

EvocativeAmazingAmySeerialLoops

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hiru !!!

Tut Tsk Tut Tsk !!!!!!!

LOL what can I say, this is why me and GH get along well. we think along the same line. Wink he's a good looking man, I'd mind him jumping on me Tongue 

Gauti too?LOL Ab is pyaar ko kya naam denROFL

SeerialLoopsCDlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index