Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 96)

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

SO the big question is now will ASR tell his family  each and everyone there that he married Kushi for 6 months only or it is his turn to lie and make up stories for HIS DI now...

So enough of Kushi lying for HIS DI now its HIS turn,.  Lets see how straight forward ASR is going to be and deal with his end of contract now

Ashu,
Posted below in your other thread as well.

I am happy.

Anjali looks like is planning trysts with Shyam
IPKKND calendar has its own time travel capsules which they seem to have used again.
ASR planted a kiss, or was it really a kiss.  It almost seemed like he said a dirty joke TongueWink

What will ASR do now.  CVs wont make him or Kushi reveal the truth to anyone about the 6 month contract marriage.  If at all anyone, Shyam might later on. 

So, I feel like ASR will again threaten to seperate the inseprable doing it all the time love birds Akash and Paayal.  Yes.  Nice visual.  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAmazingAmyladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumarika

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi all. Rocking precap, or what?Big smile

Tanu 

Rocking nahi too much of Mocking so Shocking Precap LOL

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

Chalo, finally, Arnav gets a reality check. He will make it up to her now.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

Hi!Smile
@red: I don't think something of this magnitude will ever happen where Khushi is concernedWink

Hello Hi :)

ROFL true. The girl needs help, she is a compulsive liar. I was ROFLing around when she was explaining her stance to DM yesterday..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

SO the big question is now will ASR tell his family  each and everyone there that he married Kushi for 6 months only or it is his turn to lie and make up stories for HIS DI now...

So enough of Kushi lying for HIS DI now its HIS turn,.  Lets see how straight forward ASR is going to be and deal with his end of contract now

Ashu,
Posted below in your other thread as well.

I am happy.

Anjali looks like is planning trysts with Shyam
IPKKND calendar has its own time travel capsules which they seem to have used again.
ASR planted a kiss, or was it really a kiss.  It almost seemed like he said a dirty joke TongueWink

What will ASR do now.  CVs wont make him or Kushi reveal the truth to anyone about the 6 month contract marriage.  If at all anyone, Shyam might later on. 

So, I feel like ASR will again threaten to seperate the inseprable doing it all the time love birds Akash and Paayal.  Yes.  Nice visual.  Big smile

Not that again!!!LOLLOL Waisey bhi, ASR doesn't need to do anything on that front, Akash is this close to saying bye bye to Payal, he just needs to hear "Khushi" from her mouth once or twice more..

Jokes apart, its obvious the CVs are heading for the remarriage track. I just hope they show it in a nice way, Arnav making it up to her for all his ill treatments, instead of taking the usual slapstick comedy route..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativeSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumarika

Tanu 

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

Hi!Smile
@red: I don't think something of this magnitude will ever happen where Khushi is concernedWink

Hello Hi :)

ROFL true. The girl needs help, she is a compulsive liar. I was ROFLing around when she was explaining her stance to DM yesterday..LOL

I know right? her reasons are more flimsier than a muslin cloth.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
about contract marriage truth coming out infront of the family, ASR might put a suggetion to naani and say he wants to get married to Khushi again (without actually disclosing six month contract) and naani will be more than happy to oblige since she always wanted a grand wedding.

That way ASR's neck will be saved from his family's wrath and he'll also get Khushi without any fuss.

If that's what they are planning to do, I'm gong to be VERY angry.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativeAsh95AmazingAmySeerialLoopsladdoo598OmNaMaSteOm

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Tanu 

Ash, how are you?Hug

Am fasting Tanu so BP high fi jaldi ho jati hai especially when I  watch IPK LOL

She cannot tell her family unless he tells because its HIM who has to change now and inform both families as he was the one who forced her or blackmailed her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoops

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

about contract marriage truth coming out infront of the family, ASR might put a suggetion to naani and say he wants to get married to Khushi again (without actually disclosing six month contract) and naani will be more than happy to oblige since she always wanted a grand wedding.

That way ASR's neck will be saved from his family's wrath and he'll also get Khushi without any fuss.

i never thought about it in this perspective
i really dont like that idea
no that should not happen
he cant do that
that would be unfair to the viewers specially

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativeAsh95AmazingAmyCDloveSeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Some body please lock up Hiru and her brains.  Brains in jar expert SJ is needed.

Hiru !!!

You are giving ideas to CVs.  Don't you know GH has an IF account.  Now this is exactly what they will do and forget you getting angry, we will all jump on Hiru for giving this idea.

Just keeping waiting on the Terrace and see if we don't come and hug you when this is how it plays out !!!!

Tut Tsk Tut Tsk !!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAmazingAmyAsh95CDloveOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index