India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 95)

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
SO the big question is now will ASR tell his family  each and everyone there that he married Kushi for 6 months only or it is his turn to lie and make up stories for HIS DI now...

So enough of Kushi lying for HIS DI now its HIS turn,.  Lets see how straight forward ASR is going to be and deal with his end of contract now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeJaponicaAmazingAmySeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Originally posted by stafhtad

Hello Suma and Shriya to  !!!

Watched today's episode quickly.
If Anji is infact planning trysts with Shyam.  I will support her.  This means she will feel less need to fawn over ASR and touch him and kiss him. 

So I am awaiting more eagerly for Shyams return than I am awaiting the consummation scene.  No.  Not of Shyam and Anjali.  DUH !!

Having put that thought in your heads,

Like Hiru said, precap shows promise, the story may move forward an inch !!!

I thought Sanaya was on leave for 4 days.  Looks like it is Akash / Akshay.

GH quit twitter.  I don't know if that is a good news or  a bad news.  Now who will we look forward to make a PR fool of themselves.  Who will check our hormones.  Who will tell me what my eyes should see.  Who will I take my PR lessons from.  Boo !!! I cry a river for this news.  I want him to twat again I mean twit again I mean tweet again.  Waaa !!!!

Sudha Hug

@Red It' so sad. Gauti and I were close, he broke my heart.Cry Broken Heart
Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeSeerialLoops

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

i saw the precap some 4 times by now gosh i loved he expression on arnav's face classic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95AmazingAmySeerialLoops

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi all. Rocking precap, or what?Big smile

Tanu 

Rocking nahi too much of Mocking so Shocking Precap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsladdoo598

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

ROFL TRPs were 2.6! 

I'm ecstatic...I said all week that if the writers were going to focus on Arnav-Anjali and continue to disrespect Khushi, I wanted the show to tank. And it tanked badly.

I purposely didn't watch it on Star Plus last week. If it helps in the long run, I will continue to not watch the show until they get back on track...far, far away from Didi Ki Saut.

The kidnapping track when the story wasn't moving AT ALL and the male lead was absent fetched the same/better TRPs. Try to make sense of that. People preferred to see Khushi and Shyam scenes, over Anjali and her brother. At least the former two aren't related. 

Seeing today's TRPs, I commend Sanaya for how she carried the show and kept it in the top 10 during that 2 month period where Barun was away...amazing actress. Its a shame they are making her character inconsistent and hard to relate to these days, way to reward her for her hard work. I hope the TRPs continue to reflect how we feel about the way they are not showing justice for Khushi.

The focus last week was on Anjali. She can't hold the show together even with the entire cast present, what would she do if she had to carry the show alone for 2 months like Khushi did? GH still wanna imply Anjali is a lead over Khushi? Don't think so. 

GH, Daljeet, others are already backpedaling on their previous comments. They showed a lot of confidence in defending Anjali and DKS last week...what happened now?

ROFL

I apologize for this rather petty post but I know the wonderful people here don't judge. After a week of frustration with Anjali ruining every single episode of my favorite show, I can't contain my glee seeing the results.
Priyanka,
I will join you in this celebration.  I predicted the TRP to be 2.4  I am unhappy my prediction didnt come true, but I will take 2.6 and celebrate.

Yes people will think, this is being petty and being harsh or whatever.  I don't care.  This is the much needed discipline or timeout the CVs should feel for giving us unwatchable brother sister scenes.  I am sure, the CVs, even if they roll up their sleeves just one fold, this show will get better. 

So for those reasons, I am happy, with a 2.6 TRP.  Just like, getting a barely passing mark in a subject put the fear of parents wrath when i was a student, I hope, this put a fear of more audience wrath and helps IPKKND get back on track.

So,  I join you whether you like it or not.  :-)
Rgds

PS : And Hello To Hiru and Harshitha too.  Anyone else home?

not fair u gave a concession i thought of 2.0 only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Tanu 

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

Chalo, finally, Arnav gets a reality check. He will make it up to her now.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95AmazingAmySeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

SO the big question is now will ASR tell his family  each and everyone there that he married Kushi for 6 months only or it is his turn to lie and make up stories for HIS DI now...

So enough of Kushi lying for HIS DI now its HIS turn,.  Lets see how straight forward ASR is going to be and deal with his end of contract now

im curious to know how he would face his family with this piece of information
he will have to open his mouth he has no choice, well may not be to the entire family but to some of the members
mooh tho kolna padega jii

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativeAsh95AmazingAmySeerialLoops

Evocative Senior Member
Evocative
Evocative

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Tanu 

Ash, how are you?Hug

I was pleasantly surprised with the precap. After the utter filler crap with the doctor and all ( the kiss was cute though), I was expecting a slapstick comedy type precap.

Chalo, finally, Arnav gets a reality check. He will make it up to her now.

I hope the lying stops yaar. Khushi needs to come clean to her family, Arnav needs to own up to the Raizadas about the blackmail contract marriage.

Hi!Smile
@red: I don't think something of this magnitude will ever happen where Khushi is concernedWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsladdoo598OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index