Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 92)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hiya Lovies,

You know I have decided to watch this show till something else catches my fancy...another thing is I am more interested in talking to you girlies then the show which shows a weird sis-brother love...sorry this is not I had signed up for and I cannot be bothered anymore...

How was today's show???i havent watched it yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya Lovies,

You know I have decided to watch this show till something else catches my fancy...another thing is I am more interested in talking to you girlies then the show which shows a weird sis-brother love...sorry this is not I had signed up for and I cannot be bothered anymore...

How was today's show???i havent watched it yet

I think I am doing the same. I use to get so excited with every episode that I would probably watch the scenes twice, but I think when you go crazy over something its natural to die down, a bit like a certain food, you crave it and eat it sooo much that slowly you start to lose its taste. I think until something amazing comes out I'll be doing the same too, although I love Arnav and Khushi a lot but after the Arnav shouting at Khushi and saying you spoiled my life the show kind of died for me

zenjoe

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnaavKhushi22

I think I am doing the same. I use to get so excited with every episode that I would probably watch the scenes twice, but I think when you go crazy over something its natural to die down, a bit like a certain food, you crave it and eat it sooo much that slowly you start to lose its taste. I think until something amazing comes out I'll be doing the same too, although I love Arnav and Khushi a lot but after the Arnav shouting at Khushi and saying you spoiled my life the show kind of died for me

Agree too much of anything is not healthy and I used to be mad about this show but that Hegde's rant, constant dragging and minimal love story has ruined my appetite so to speak...I never like Harvard...specially since he kicked her out on the wedding night but the night he said you ruined my life it was death from my end...i cannot forgive a man simply because he is goodlooking...and i do not see any redemption happening either so why waste my time and be upset? i am going to dekhna hai to dekho now

zenjoe

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
2.6? Take that and shove it up your dekhna hai tho deko ass, Gautam Hegde.

Hello ladies I was not around yesterday to tell you how displeased I was with the show, then again that has become more of my permanent disposition and so my sentiments will remain a constantLOL

Edited by Firebolt - 25 July 2012 at 3:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeevenjleena28OmNaMaSteOm

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Hello ladies I was not around yesterday to tell you how displeased I was with the show, then again that has become more of my permanent disposition and so my sentiments will remain a constantLOL

I know twat has realised that his so called dekhna theory didnt work so is not on tweeting rampage..in his words whats the point???that ship sailed long time back dude!!!!!

Problem is the weird bro sis love...no one cares!!!! they can have one of the best relationship in the world which by the way they dont but no one wants that when they have such hot leads as lovers...had the leads had bad chemistry like payal and akash the willow angle would have been great but who wants to watch willow when you have such hot leads???but the twat just wont get it...

Firebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I know twat has realised that his so called dekhna theory didnt work so is not on tweeting rampage..in his words whats the point???that ship sailed long time back dude!!!!!

Problem is the weird bro sis love...no one cares!!!! they can have one of the best relationship in the world which by the way they dont but no one wants that when they have such hot leads as lovers...had the leads had bad chemistry like payal and akash the willow angle would have been great but who wants to watch willow when you have such hot leads???but the twat just wont get it...

Vibha you read my mind.

I mean you have such GREAT chemistry why waste it? Why did they chuck the rain-sequence. Yeah we all complain a lot about the show but if they show a passionate sequence, we're happy the TRPs will be happy. Why aren't they using their trump card which is Arhi Arhi Arhi. Au contrary to what GH feels Arhi will always be the main aspect of IPK. After all they didn't win any awards for good direction/writing/story they won best jodi only. I think that speaks for itself.

evenjleena28

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Vibha you read my mind.

I mean you have such GREAT chemistry why waste it? Why did they chuck the rain-sequence. Yeah we all complain a lot about the show but if they show a passionate sequence, we're happy the TRPs will be happy. Why aren't they using their trump card which is Arhi Arhi Arhi. Au contrary to what GH feels Arhi will always be the main aspect of IPK. After all they didn't win any awards for good direction/writing/story they won best jodi only. I think that speaks for itself.

Lovie we both think alike a lot dont we?Wink

Bingo!!! what is the point of talking about never to be shown rain sequence???i for one dont care at all for willow!!! what is she?? a mother figure??no she is not because a mother will never ever think of harming her child and be sad herself but happy for her child...this female is one twisted amoeba who thinks life is all about HER!!! what sad state of mind that I am siding with her hubby who cheated!!!!! poor poor shyam no wonder he strayed...

ARHI are the USP of the show but the twat is busy tweeting which he has no business doing and not concentrating on his BABY!!! can we call child services on him for negligence??? I wonder which rock he is hidind behind??

Firebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Vibha you read my mind.

Lovie we both think alike a lot dont we?Wink

Bingo!!! what is the point of talking about never to be shown rain sequence???i for one dont care at all for willow!!! what is she?? a mother figure??no she is not because a mother will never ever think of harming her child and be sad herself but happy for her child...this female is one twisted amoeba who thinks life is all about HER!!! what sad state of mind that I am siding with her hubby who cheated!!!!! poor poor shyam no wonder he strayed...

ARHI are the USP of the show but the twat is busy tweeting which he has no business doing and not concentrating on his BABY!!! can we call child services on him for negligence??? I wonder which rock he is hidind behind??

I am actually yet to watch the episode fully, watched it in bits and pieces on the repeat. I'm watching it now. God, what is wrong with Payal and Aakash? Someone take them off screen plisss

evenjleena28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index