Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 91)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

this week's TRP's 2.6

Didn't the article say 3.0. I'm confused now.

Not complaining. Lesser TRP's mean DKS track not working so hopefully the CV's will scrap it.

OmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by Mahi122

this week's TRP's 2.6

hmmm...i wish I could write in prose like you but my initial response is that I have reason to be sad but also reason to be happy as I have hope for the future...

mahi, im not surprised. actually 2.6 is too kind.

you know i want to go on someone's post and write - you nailed it man...you nailed it LOL

I have an overwhelming urge to do the same. Im going to wait till the TRP list comes out oficially, and pakka I'm going to do it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

this week's TRP's 2.6

Not complaining. Lesser TRP's mean DKS track not working so hopefully the CV's will scrap it.

which article? was it the TRps for the week before last? yes it's 3.0

but TRPs for last week (which comes out this week) is 2.6 a drop of .4
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I can't understand Khushi's behavior. Sometimes she's so matured like when she was having tele convo's with Arnav actually the whole kidnapping track and sometimes she's like this. Why didn't she tell Arnav the truth and walk out? Won't he and RM clowns find out today or tomorrow. And the never ending lies. Uff.How will that make her look in front of everyone? A monolgue in front of DM doesn't cut it. A lie is a lie no matter if she said to protect others. She's just too good,too sacrificing I find it hard to connect with her and defend her actions. 

No offence to any Khushi fans.

CDlove

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

this week's TRP's 2.6

which article? was it the TRps for the week before last? yes it's 3.0

but TRPs for last week (which comes out this week) is 2.6 a drop of .4

oops. My bad. I did not look at the dates. It was actually from 11th to 17th July. 

CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

I can't understand Khushi's behavior. Sometimes she's so matured like when she was having tele convo's with Arnav actually the whole kidnapping track and sometimes she's like this. Why didn't she tell Arnav the truth and walk out? Won't he and RM clowns find out today or tomorrow. And the never ending lies. Uff.How will that make her look in front of everyone? A monolgue in front of DM doesn't cut it. A lie is a lie no matter if she said to protect others. She's just too good,too sacrificing I find it hard to connect with her and defend her actions. 

I totally get what you are saying Ouch Khushi's chracterisation is very inconsistent and unpredictable. The whole show itself is unpredictable and has no natural flow to it.

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I totally get what you are saying Ouch Khushi's chracterisation is very inconsistent and unpredictable. The whole show itself is unpredictable and has no natural flow to it.

Ya No character growth for Khushi. Even her monologue is not completed. One day she's so matured and the next day she acts all childish. How long will she hide the truth from Buaji? How long will she keep feeding her laddoos? If she has taken a decision why can't she stand by it and tell buaji the truth. All this hiding and telling lies just don't cut tit for me. 

Atleast ASR's character was consistent he was always rude and hot headed from the beginning. Well until a few days back atleast when he started to hide in the closets.

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index