India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 90)

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Guys!! Life is treating me well, but I am so busy juggleing between finding a job and doing a job that I think I need the world to take a pause! The weather here is extremely hot though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

@ Manju - God helps those who helps themselves.. so Khushi should start behaving practically... its about time she learnt from her mistakes.. there is no point in hiding facts from her own family...why should she do that? In any case Khushi still does not see ASR has harmed her.. in her head she is doing this for Anji's benefit.. this girl will soon be canonised ...mark my words  LOL

@Doc_Manal - Pg85, I never go beyond 4-5 pages... but will definitely check LOL Ta

Ah, got it you mean pg85 of this post.. LOL

St Khushi... That's a good one. 

Anji is the Sister Supreme, I feel she is like a pagan or Norse goddess who has to be kept appeased by sacrifices all the time, and Khushi is constantly sacrificed at her altar!! It is nearing midnight here, so my imagination is running berserk!!

Jokes aside, they have turned Khushi into a joke... The brave, feisty, spunky, spirited girl has become this all enduring, all yielding, self sacrificing being prepared to absorb whatever the Raizadas decideto throw her way...

Really ASR has had a bolt from the blue and has suddenly realised that he loves her, so she should fall for his flirting. In his mind he seems to have both forgotten & forgiven himself for all that he has done to her. 

Edited by Drwho - 24 July 2012 at 4:49pm

LadyLaLaSanzBarbie

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hello again lovelies, Thank God I am not the only one who thinks story is not going anywhere and it keeps on going in circles. Arnav khushi romance is also boring as they are showing same things again and again...I wonder if Rabba Vey will die like this one fine day without it ever rejoicing that yayyy rabba vey arnav and khushi finally kissed or finally did ITEmbarrassed Arnav can flirt all that he wants( we like it too) but can he be slightly remorseful about his past behaviour towards khushi?? they have already shown that Arnav and khushi are soul mates, but can they make them talk?!? silly comedy and same old rabba vey's! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

@ Manju - God helps those who helps themselves.. so Khushi should start behaving practically... its about time she learnt from her mistakes.. there is no point in hiding facts from her own family...why should she do that? In any case Khushi still does not see ASR has harmed her.. in her head she is doing this for Anji's benefit.. this girl will soon be canonised ...mark my words  LOL

@Doc_Manal - Pg85, I never go beyond 4-5 pages... but will definitely check LOL Ta

Ah, got it you mean pg85 of this post.. LOL

St Khushi... That's a good one. 

Anji is the Sister Supreme, I feel she is like a pagan or Norse goddess who has to be kept appeased by sacrifices all the time, and Khushi is constantly sacrificed at her altar!! It is nearing midnight here, so my imagination is running berserk!!

Jokes aside, they have turned Khushi into a joke... The brave, feisty, spunky, spirited girl has become this all enduring, all yielding, self sacrificing being prepared to absorb whatever the Raizadas decideto throw her way...

Really ASR has had a bolt from the blue and has suddenly realised that he loves her, so she should fall for his flirting. In his mind he seems to have both forgotten & forgiven himself for all that he has done to her. 

Totally Agree Manju... Today he remembered Khushi was his wife.. I wish he had remembered this fact when she had to endure all the pain and humiliation in RM...  when we cannot go back in time but a sorry would not hurt.. Tell her why you acted that way and how you want to set things right.. Khushi being Khushi, will soon be smiling .. I wish ASR had the guts and courage to talk to her while she is awake rather than paying these cocky silly games.. 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 24 July 2012 at 9:15pm
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

Hello again lovelies, Thank God I am not the only one who thinks story is not going anywhere and it keeps on going in circles. Arnav khushi romance is also boring as they are showing same things again and again...I wonder if Rabba Vey will die like this one fine day without it ever rejoicing that yayyy rabba vey arnav and khushi finally kissed or finally did ITEmbarrassed Arnav can flirt all that he wants( we like it too) but can he be slightly remorseful about his past behaviour towards khushi?? they have already shown that Arnav and khushi are soul mates, but can they make them talk?!? silly comedy and same old rabba vey's! 

Hey FB, I am still here.. Nope you are not in the minority.. I hope the current track will lead to something good.. .
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
this week's TRP's 2.6
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by CDlove

this week's TRP's 2.6

hmmm...i wish I could write in prose like you but my initial response is that I have reason to be sad but also reason to be happy as I have hope for the future...

mahi, im not surprised. actually 2.6 is too kind.

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index