Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 9)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! All the way from Malaysia. God bless you. Esp, as your post always always make me smile.

Drwho

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hug 

Hi everyone and happy birthday Annie! Thanks a lot Vibha for telling me about this new thread...I somehow always miss the good ones.

I just want to say that the news that SI took a four day break made me SO happy! That's why there was an overdose of Anjali on Friday. I was worried for a minute that the CVs were actually serious about making her a lead. I don't think ANY sane person would believe more Anjali/DB and less Khushi/SI is good for the TRPs. Glad to see the CVs haven't gone completely mental. Once SI is back, Anjali will go back to her usual 5 min screen-time per episode...maybe even less if the CVs take into account the dreadful feedback she is getting for her acting these days. People actually change the channel when she comes on...do they really want that? 

I remember she wasn't shown for weeks when Arnav and Khushi went to the Gupta house. Is that why they are showing a similar track again? I hope so. I'm feeling much better now, maybe the show isn't completely ruined after all...there is hope Big smile Take care!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverDrwho

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This is the first time I'm posting here. Happy birthday Big smile

Drwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hug 

Hi everyone and happy birthday Annie! Thanks a lot Vibha for telling me about this new thread...I somehow always miss the good ones.

I just want to say that the news that SI took a four day break made me SO happy! That's why there was an overdose of Anjali on Friday. I was worried for a minute that the CVs were actually serious about making her a lead. I don't think ANY sane person would believe more Anjali/DB and less Khushi/SI is good for the TRPs. Glad to see the CVs haven't gone completely mental. Once SI is back, Anjali will go back to her usual 5 min screen-time per episode...maybe even less if the CVs take into account the dreadful feedback she is getting for her acting these days. People actually change the channel when she comes on...do they really want that? 

I remember she wasn't shown for weeks when Arnav and Khushi went to the Gupta house. Is that why they are showing a similar track again? I hope so. I'm feeling much better now, maybe the show isn't completely ruined after all...there is hope Big smile Take care!

Hey Priyanka, I think her holiday starts from Saturday to next tuesday which means they had sanaya with them until yesterday but still resorted to shwing Anjalicious episodes. Sorry for being a wet blanket but I think they are going to buldoze their way through with this didi ke saut track whether we like it or not. sending her to GH is to accomadate her leave or so that;s what i thought

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Drwhonature-lover

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Hug

Hi everyone andhappy birthday Annie! Thanks a lot Vibha for telling me about this new thread...I somehow always miss the good ones.

I remember she wasn't shown for weeks when Arnav and Khushi went to the Gupta house. Is that why they are showing a similar track again? I hope so. I'm feeling much better now, maybe the show isn't completely ruined after all...there is hopeBig smileTake care!

Loved your reply. Being positive is good but can't say it will work for this show. They will take a complete 180 turn in characters and tracks which is beyond my understanding and totally irritating to stand characters like JHALI, bitchy Mami and invertebrate akash Angry

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Welcome & Thanks on behalf of Annie (Enigma)

Hope this is not the last time you post here! Please drop in anytime with your thoughts!

nature-lover

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Welcome & Thanks on behalf of Annie (Enigma)</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hope this is not the last time you post here! Please drop in anytime with your thoughts!</font>

Thanks dear for the warm welcome Big smile
I'm Swapna Smile

Drwho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index