rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =PWink

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  Shocked What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread Smile actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.

yeah that post also got warning but guess what much after our thread got whilst the members of that thread started the dirty game..
I am Manaal and its very nice to see u here in our home thread Smile

Oh, justice, justice, Where are you justice! 
Well, at least they got a warning,something is better then nothing.

Anyways, Its a pleasure meeting you Manal, how's it going?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSanzBarbie

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =PWink

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  Shocked What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread Smile actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.

yeah that post also got warning but guess what much after our thread got whilst the members of that thread started the dirty game..

Its going fine dear..Smile hope to see something positive in tomorrow's episode other than OTT comediesTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaM

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
oh by the way my name is Megha Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnaavKhushi22

Hi Megha, its Lavanya here.. welcome to the thread

Neha435

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Hello Megha, How's life treating you buddy?
And you're right. This thread really is the most unbiased and non-judgmental! 

Neha435

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

hi Megha welcome to the thread.. I am Manaal.. Smile

Neha435

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
happy birthday AnnieHug
rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Hello again Annie LOL

Again..i'm lost.

Its going fine dear..Smile hope to see something positive in tomorrow's episode other than OTT comediesTongue

I haven't even seen today's episode yet..I cant watch it until after aftar. Though im not really impatient anymore, nothing annoys me more then misplaced comedy!

SanzBarbie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index