Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 88)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

@ Raina , Thanks I now officially have no life apart from IFBig smile

@ Shastra, Thank you I feel rather special & I love blue green myselfEmbarrassed

@ La, thanks dear and you are right, the words are there but the intensity is not there, action is there but intention is not there, there is no magic! It is not fun any more, feels like a chore, like hoovering or washing up, you do it because you have got to!  

Yep, Manju feelings are mutual.. For starters, rather than his lame attempts in making Khushi his wife, I would prefer to see him discuss the current status quo... he should talk about his marriage, tell her how he would like to make it permanent etc... he knows how much these things matter to Khushi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoDiamondLife

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Originally posted by dmgloverforever

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =PWink

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  Shocked What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread Smile actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

What warning are you referring to sweetie? I just came on and didn't see any

DrwhoSanzBarbie

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Hello again Annie LOL
Yep, you're exactly that..our relief source. If it wasn't for your pontification threads i would've died of all the frustration without a platform for taking it out. OR died of judgments passed by others just because i roll with logic =PWink

And i just saw the warning & i'm completely lost  Shocked What happened? As far as my knowledge goes the thread is only used to criticize or appreciate the show and its characters. Who attacked who personally?

Again..i'm lost.

Hey Raina welcome to our pontification Thread Smile actually I was provoked by some members who were bitching their heads off  and calling us names about our views to Arnav-AnJhalli unhealthy relation and  I was sharing it with manju and annie in this thread. thats why the warning came..

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.

DrwhoSanzBarbie

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hello again Annie LOL

Again..i'm lost.

What warning are you referring to sweetie? I just came on and didn't see any

its on page 85 dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Drwho

@ Raina , Thanks I now officially have no life apart from IFBig smile

@ Shastra, Thank you I feel rather special & I love blue green myselfEmbarrassed

@ La, thanks dear and you are right, the words are there but the intensity is not there, action is there but intention is not there, there is no magic! It is not fun any more, feels like a chore, like hoovering or washing up, you do it because you have got to!  

Yep, Manju feelings are mutual.. For starters, rather than his lame attempts in making Khushi his wife, I would prefer to see him discuss the current status quo... he should talk about his marriage, tell her how he would like to make it permanent etc... he knows how much these things matter to Khushi...
agree La..rather then talking to himself he should talk out loud to her..
she is also no less..she talks to devi maiyyaLOL not buaji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLaSanzBarbie

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Hello again Annie LOL

Again..i'm lost.

Thank you Doc_Manaal. Its always a pleasure visiting Annie's threads. Oh, I think i saw the thread you're talking about, Though i refrained from replying, Things only get ugly when i comment on such threads. Anyways did the maker of that thread get a warning, because he/she was targeting you guys as well.

yeah that post also got warning but guess what much after our thread got whilst the members of that thread started the dirty game..
I am Manaal and its very nice to see u here in our home thread Smile

rainaMDrwho

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
I really like this thread, everyone is really realistic here

Every time I come into this forum I see so many posts going crazy over the episode but when I see the episode actually I dont feel the excitement I should be feeling.
I feel that ever since Arnav came back to RM the passion is missing indeed, they keep going round the trees and showing the same thing over and over again.

Although the way Arnav cares for Khushi is sweet and I do feel awww, but I feel that a lot of the questions between them have been left unanswered.

The one thing that bugs me in particular is when Khushi keeps saying I don't have anything against ASR, but does she not remember her treatment she got from him.

The scene they did last thursday, even though it was hot, and all that rubbish I felt that the man handling was a bit much when he held her by neck, to be honest i am quite confused as to if I enjoyed that scene or not, I love Arnav's passion but sometimes his man handling scares me

The CVs need new ideas, they're just giving us back what they showed us 2 months ago, its like first Khushi was after Arnav and now Arnav is after Khushi

The only problem is that the CVs are reading what the teenag girls want, all romance and no sense so thats what is making this show go down hill

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 24 July 2012 at 4:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@ Manju - God helps those who helps themselves.. so Khushi should start behaving practically... its about time she learnt from her mistakes.. there is no point in hiding facts from her own family...why should she do that? In any case Khushi still does not see ASR has harmed her.. in her head she is doing this for Anji's benefit.. this girl will soon be canonised ...mark my words  LOL

@Doc_Manal - Pg85, I never go beyond 4-5 pages... but will definitely check LOL Ta

Ah, got it you mean pg85 of this post.. LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 24 July 2012 at 4:06pm

DrwhoSanzBarbie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index