A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 84)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Ho VibhaHug,

How's you dear?

People still making you work graveyard shifts?

Hiya Manju,

Yep still on graveyard...thats why am not that active or suddenly have to go without saying goodbye so my darlins please forgive me if that happens...

I like the new story the show is doing although I hope this is not going to be OTT and Harvard has to apologise to khushi for his hurtful words...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSanzBarbie

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey Vibhs, Hope you're doing good :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Ho VibhaHug,

How's you dear?

People still making you work graveyard shifts?

Hiya Manju,

Yep still on graveyard...thats why am not that active or suddenly have to go without saying goodbye so my darlins please forgive me if that happens...

I like the new story the show is doing although I hope this is not going to be OTT and Harvard has to apologise to khushi for his hurtful words...

You are forgiven dear!

As for ASR apologising to Khushi, that's so not happening in this lifetime!

As we have been discussing in Hiru's thread, all intensity has been replaced with humour, everything turned into a joke and cheap TRP gimmicks like dream sequences!

They are so completely wasting BS and SI's talent.

Only they can take a Kohinoor diamond and turn it into a piece of cheap plastic...

I wish they gave ASR a cut and polish and returned him to his pristine glory, and I wish they got rid of Khuhsi's dated clothes and gave her wardrobe a makeover!

Edited by Drwho - 24 July 2012 at 12:25pm

SanzBarbieVintageWine

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

As we have been discussing in Hiru's thread, all intensity has been replaced with humour, everything turned into a joke and cheap TRP gimmicks like dream sequences!

!

Actually the show lost its passion and intensity post diwali track.. always diluted with cheap comedy ..
I felt so bad for Khushi yesterday but today her antics bug me Confused i wantend Khushi to to throw the contact paper on the face of ASR and walk over him just like the resignation letter giving scene not so mellowed down and for AnJhalli-Arnav happiness.. its really cringe-worthy to see Khushi is so selfless and giving, I mean its beyond humane...

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

!

Actually the show lost its passion and intensity post diwali track.. always diluted with cheap comedy ..
I felt so bad for Khushi yesterday but today her antics bug me Confused i wantend Khushi to to throw the contact paper on the face of ASR and walk over him just like the resignation letter giving scene not so mellowed down and for AnJhalli-Arnav happiness.. its really cringe-worthy to see Khushi is so selfless and giving, I mean its beyond humane...

I dont think anything is going to change in the show in a hurry! I don't think the current people involved in writing/directing are capable of more, this is the most they can do!
You are right,tomorrow when Arnav confronts Khushi for lying about buaji being unwell, she will say that she has come away because she cannot see di unhappy(they have totally tainted the word di).

All her pain and anguish and the torture she has undergone and is still undergoing at the hands of the Raizadas will be brushed away like dust!

And Payal today, why couldn't she say to Aakash that your mom does not want me to go with you...

It is just old wine in new bottles, same Ekta Kappor crap but in disguise!  

hbkumarSanzBarbie

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
hey every1..wats new or news? how was 2day's episode?

Drwho

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkumar

hey every1..wats new or news? how was 2day's episode?

that bad huh?!! Tongue

Drwho

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies, I have been a silent reader of your threads and throughly enjoy reading them too.  I have a question..is it just me or was today's scene between Arnav and khushi not at all exciting...I have been reading posts about how it made some people blush, how romantic it was, how very nice of arnav to finally tell his wife that she has every right over him, blah blah...I found it very repetitive, boring and bakwaas...I don't understand why they are not moving with the storyline...why are they bent on bringing same old scenes again and again and again...*yawn* Please tell me I am not blind or mad...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainaMDrwhoSanzBarbie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index