A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 83)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

Originally posted by Drwho

I just got back form work!

The world and his wife know what my views are on the subject of Anjali/Arnav and what your views are. We have said everything that needs to be said in this matter and left nothing to the imagination..

I can claim to have some expertise in human behaviour on the basis of my professional training(as you can too, I suppose) and when I watch what they are portraying on the screen, that is what comes to our minds... There is no doubt that I feel disgusted and revolted...

May be some people are not recognising those signals for what ever reason, There is absolutely no problem with that...We have been calling fictional characters all kinds of names over the last week, and that us acceptable to a large extent, but I have gone to that thread and seen that comment made by a certain person about people's upbringing.. I think that is highly objectionable. Just because someone's view is different to mine, I would not make personal comments about their upbringing on a public forum. 

Purely on the basis of that, I found that comment objectionable and I hope the mods see that.  

As far as Arnav/Anjali go, from day one when I started watching the show, I have 'liked' ASR and Khushi and 'disliked' Anjali and that is not going to change...I will always find Anjali/Arnav touching scenes objectionable and that is not going to change either, but I have already said all I have wanted to say on this subject, and I have also run out of steam...   

Manju that just reflects her own twisted mindset about her brother and ghastly upbringing..
I rest my case about that particular member.. I also remeber her vile and infiltrating comments in tiya's Sanaya appreciaton post about estrogen overflow..
from that day I just avoid that sick and twisted member..

that particular member is a hopeless ASR worshipper Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoSanzBarbie

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
There is touching and there is touching!

An occasional pat on the cheek, a pat on the back, a quick hug while meeting after a long time or when sending some one off, that is the touching grown up siblings usually do. Some may be more boisterous and playful.

But prolonged staring into the face and eyes and cupping of cheeks and repeatedly running fingers through the hair are typical romantic gestures associated with lovers, for whatever reasons that distinction is being blurred in the show!

And we have said this already!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22SanzBarbieCDloveVintageWine

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

An occasional pat on the cheek, a pat on the back, a quick hug while meeting after a long time or when sending some one off, that is the touching grown up siblings usually do. Some may be more boisterous and playful.

But prolonged staring into the face and eyes and cupping of cheeks and repeatedly running fingers through the hair are typical romantic gestures associated with lovers, for whatever reasons that distinction is being blurred in the show!

like I said their mindset is twisted enough and thank God we dont belong to such low-life communities who love to snuggle and cling with their married bros, younger bros whatever..

the CVs of this show made a blunder showing the same moves by ASR for that PI and Khushi, like picking up in arms, carrying, hugging, kissing, staring and what not..Dead
Guess what who negotiated and influenced to get extra screen space to get cozy with the male lead

DrwhoVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doc_Manaal

like I said their mindset is twisted enough and thank God we dont belong to such low-life communities who love to snuggle and cling with their married bros, younger bros whatever..

the CVs of this show made a blunder showing the same moves by ASR for that PI
and Khushi, like picking up in arms, carrying, hugging, kissing, staring and what not..Dead
Guess what who negotiated and influenced to get extra screen space to get cozy with the male lead

I swear they so ruined wot was sucha pure  bliss btw KKG n ASR  they enacted that entire bedroom scene vd PI  ..  for wot joy I wonder :| dat was sooo Pigish 

DrwhoSanzBarbie

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Before doing anything else in the show, they should get Anjali a room on the ground floor or get her a stairlift!

SanzBarbieVintageWine

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hiya Hiru, Manju and Manaal,

Manaal lovie have already done that darlin so not to worry and ignore those moronic people who have no brains to begin with...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoCDloveSanzBarbie

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hola...m Aditi...

this thread is super interesting...
Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya Hiru, Manju and Manaal,

Manaal lovie have already done that darlin so not to worry and ignore those moronic people who have no brains to begin with...Wink

Ho VibhaHug,

How's you dear?

People still making you work graveyard shifts?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index