Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by Drwho

Hello SwatiHug

Geared up for yet another battle?Big smile

It seems like one of those adventure game shows on TV where participants have to continuously brave various hazards before they reach the end point...and claim a prize.

We are constantly battling all these hazards the CVs are throwing at us, but what prize awaits us if any??

oh yes Manju me knives are sharpened not as sharp as the wit of Annie and yourself  but enough  and the fact that we are not prize asses for persisting in watching this showLOL
so how are your weekend chores coming along?
have to go soon to start dinner preparations and a bit of work report is pendingOuch
shall treat myself to some Paan Liqueur tonight Got it as a gift and am so damn curious to taste it and will see worth  a tipple or a topple into a dessert

Paan Liqueur?? As in Betel Nut? Sounds really exotic! Never heard of it before.. let me know how it is...

My own fav is a spot of Bailey's after a sumptuous dinner!

You embarrass me darling! You and Annie are like the sun & I am only a candle and happy to be one!

Alas, I spent the entire morning planning my annual homeland pilgrimage! Chores will start now...

Go and start your dinner preparations and I will get on with my lunch preparations...

By the way how's your mum now? Hope she is better.

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Hello SwatiHug

Geared up for yet another battle?Big smile

It seems like one of those adventure game shows on TV where participants have to continuously brave various hazards before they reach the end point...and claim a prize.

We are constantly battling all these hazards the CVs are throwing at us, but what prize awaits us if any??

oh yes Manju me knives are sharpened not as sharp as the wit of Annie and yourself  but enough  and the fact that we are not prize asses for persisting in watching this showLOL
so how are your weekend chores coming along?
have to go soon to start dinner preparations and a bit of work report is pendingOuch
shall treat myself to some Paan Liqueur tonight Got it as a gift and am so damn curious to taste it and will see worth  a tipple or a topple into a dessert

Paan Liqueur?? As in Betel Nut? Sounds really exotic! Never heard of it before.. let me know how it is...

My own fav is a spot of Bailey's after a sumptuous dinner!

You embarrass me darling! You and Annie are like the sun & I am only a candle and happy to be one!

Alas, I spent the entire morning planning my annual homeland pilgrimage! Chores will start now...

Go and start your dinner preparations and I will get on with my lunch preparations...

By the way how's your mum now? Hope she is better.

Yes and from goa shall let you know and yes mm baileys love it especially with vodka icecream
manju i love your sense of humor it is so gentle yet so witty I can never be that subtle
homeland when?
mum is not too well soergo  back to cooking and chores
carry on catch u later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Hello Swathi, Manju, Annie, Ashu, Harshita and all the other ladies pointificating today...

Me just droping into say a quick hello.

If anyone's in need of a laugh, read this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Hello Swathi, Manju, Annie, Ashu, Harshita and all the other ladies pointificating today...

Hi!Hiru I was just about to put in the link to Napstermonster's hilarious post begging SMJ to come back! It's a hilarious post. I'm so glad the power went off exactly at 8.00 pm last night and I never got to see the epi. Even reading the wu made me want to throw up.

Hi Manju, Swathi, Vibha, and all around.

Annie, Happy Birthday. Have a great evening celebrating your special day. Forget the show, especially WW aka Poison ivy aka Bhetaal ( Manju, havn't stopped laughing the whole afternoon since I read your post, even mom is in splits)!!

Drwho

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

yea i read that but another post made me laugh even more & i actually felt good about it
i'll search it soon & update - infact there are 2 of them

Edited by Harshitha - 21 July 2012 at 7:01am

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hiru,

That woman is superb!

It made my lunch go down very nicely indeed!

thanks for p0sting the link...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaAmazingAmy

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3107054

this was nice, it might crack a bone in us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaAmazingAmy

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Hi!Hiru I was just about to put in the link to Napstermonster's hilarious post begging SMJ to come back! It's a hilarious post. I'm so glad the power went off exactly at 8.00 pm last night and I never got to see the epi. Even reading the wu made me want to throw up.

Hi Manju, Swathi, Vibha, and all around.

Annie, Happy Birthday. Have a great evening celebrating your special day. Forget the show, especially WW aka Poison ivy aka Bhetaal ( Manju, havn't stopped laughing the whole afternoon since I read your post, even mom is in splits)!!

Lalita Hug,

You know God works in mysterious ways!! 

And thanks for the compliment! Glad to be of help in these terrible timesBig smile

[/QUOTE]
Yes and from goa shall let you know and yes mm baileys love it especially with vodka icecream
manju i love your sense of humor it is so gentle yet so witty I can never be that subtle
homeland when?
mum is not too well soergo  back to cooking and chores
carry on catch u later

[/QUOTE]

Swati, Thanks for the compliment!

But all credit goes to Team IPK for constantly giving us fodder for pontificating, venting and ranting!

And also to my inspiring friends and fellow pontificators, yourself, Annie, Lalita, Ash, Shweta, Vibha, Lavanya, Ouma, Hiru, Tangy, Aisha, Priya(whom I haven't seen around in ages! How are you Priya?), Nisha, Onu, Shastra, Sudha, Manaal (my SSBig smile), I am sorry if I have left anyone out, not intentional...

Sorry to hear your mum is still not better, will keep her in my prayers dear...

Japonica

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index