LadyLaLa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by Firebolt

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

Annie I guess I could tolerate the scene better if there was a little less touching from Jhali's side.

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??Angry mad fellow!

When I first watched I thought he said "I love her Di'". Look how PI was so happy and even talked to Khushi. WHY? BECAUSE chote said she's the most important person and no one can ever come in between. What kind of dialogue is this? Someone help me understand why he said that? Was he lying to her only to pacify?  And did you see how she was all sweet to khushi and asked her to eat breakfast. 

I was drinking a smoothie at that time and actually spit some out. True story.

The audacity of this vile creature!

She is the guest or should I say pest in this house as the married daughter!

Khushi is the daughter in law, lawful wedded wife of the great man himself, which he admitted himself, the house is technically hers,  and the pest is inviting her to have breakfast in her own house! The way she said that dialogue as if she was swallowing a bitter pill! 

If it is possible to hate her even more,then I do! 

And Khushi the all sacrificing angel that she is, is happy that Di has spoken to her! Kis mitti ki bani ho Khushi?

The reason ANji asked Khushi to have breakfast was because she now knows that  Khushi is no threat to her.. She has been assured that Khsuhi cannot usurp the position and power she holds in the RM household... I found that a bit strange too...

this woman who was grieving her husband suddenly seems happy just because ASR said that she was his first priority... So her sulking for her husband was just a farce...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22Akanksha-SanzBarbie

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??Angry mad fellow!

The audacity of this vile creature!

She is the guest or should I say pest in this house as the married daughter!

Khushi is the daughter in law, lawful wedded wife of the great man himself, which he admitted himself, the house is technically hers,  and the pest is inviting her to have breakfast in her own house! The way she said that dialogue as if she was swallowing a bitter pill! 

If it is possible to hate her even more,then I do! 

And Khushi the all sacrificing angel that she is, is happy that Di has spoken to her! Kis mitti ki bani ho Khushi?

Manju my soul sister Smile
His I love u di following his confession of love for khushi was the most puke-worthy incest scene this vile, demented Bro-Sis duo ever portrayed in this serial till now... YUK what was that,, lying on that Pest's lap, the pest clinging and smothering him with those kisses.Dead yuk..
everytime Arnav-Anjali incest scenes makes me PUKE big time..
Anjali is the most conniving, manipulative, pathetically selfish and delusional character ever.. I never liked her in this serial, infact I hate her with all my guts..
And Arnav-Anjali  full force incest  interaction  was most most puke-worthy today.. Arnav was and is the biggest coward to even explain the truth to his unhealthy clingy sister..
his trying to pacify her left a bitter taste in my mouth.. And Anjali was as usual her in her clingy and sefish best avatar..
the over pampered delusional bimbo is only pacified for a while when she learnt ASR still now gives her priority.. Her relationship with Chhote with all her hands running over his cheeks was utter creepy and unhealthy..
I feel ASR will happily allow Anjali to be in their bed soon in between him and Khushi.. such sick is he..
and about that over-pampered pest's  dialogue to Khushi about breakfast made me wishing to slap that bimbo unconscious..what a loser AnJhalli is.. Pls transfer this pest to a bedlam..
I felt horribly sad for Khushi when the poor girl was suffocated with all the hurtings inwardly, not even able to share it.. I was seeing the scene of Khushi leaving RM with a lump in my throat and teary eyes..
Arnav needs a very big time grovelling and I hope this time Guptas give him a piece of their mind  and treat him like a shit which he actually is to destroy their daughter's life when he will try to woo her and resist his plan of re-marriage to Khushi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoSiri22Akanksha-

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I actually made a post about this whole Anjali is numero uno thing.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3111160

I would love all your opinions on my take. :)

in fact if you have contridicting opinions, I would love it even more.

Edited by Firebolt - 23 July 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoLadyLaLa

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

omg...there is a new DB interview in the offing - ROFL...anyone interested ??

Where is it?
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

omg...there is a new DB interview in the offing - ROFL...anyone interested ??

Must she?
Has she not done enough damage?
 Will I be having more intimate moments with my toilet bowl?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbie

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
When chote said I married her for you Di and I never loved her. Wasn't the PI curious as to why? Why didn't she even ask what do you mean?Chote said I felt shyam and she and he stopped. And she doesn't prompt him to complete the sentence. Do you guys think she's starting to believe that Shyam is indeed a creep and khushi is not at fault? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122SanzBarbieenigma17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index