Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 71)

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

HIya Annie, Manju, Ouma, Vibha, Asha, Ash, Shweta, Swati and all those discussing today's episode.. Hug

My initial feeling after watching the episode was one of relief... Why ? Here are the reasons.
    Because ASR has finally come out with the truth about why he married Khushi.. Akash has finally come back to his senses
     ASR saying it was easier to talk to Khushi while she was asleep LOL this was cute
    Khushi leaving the house
    ASR singing Aaj Mausam hai suhana
  • ASR admitting to his Di that his breath will stop, if his love moves away

Now, what I didn't like

ASR telling Anjali "I love you Di" in the same breath while talking about his love to Khushi.. I thought he was going to say I love Khushi... ASR telling DI that he never loved Khushi prior to their marriage? What the!!!! He was about to confess his love to her.. the writers may have forgotten but we fans don't forget such moments LOL
  • Why could  ASR not have reiterated all that he told his DI to Khushi?  He is bold enough to challenge her and taunt her about making her his wife why the heck can't he speak about his love to her?

But I was satisfied.. the episode was much better than what I had expected... There were some jarring facts which the writers have forgotten... Should we call it writers block?  Big smile

Love

La

LaHug

Indian serial. This was bound to happen, as long as they do not tamper with the characterisations.

But it was an idiotic blunder because he was about to confess on the night of the MU terrace scene.

I'm frustrated because I miss the SUV and I don't know where the story is going. It doesn't feel completely enjoyable because fact is NO MATTER how romantic the moments, ASR has wronged Khushi and it doesn't sit well that Khushi seems to have forgotten (where is that feisty spirit about morals and emotions?!) and why is it difficult for ASR to outright apologise to Khushi instead of having to play challenges with her to make her indirectly admit she loves him still.

Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 23 July 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoJaponicaLadyLaLa

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Firebolt

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 

I don't think I will ever like her! And a leopard does not change its spots!

Until they change the nature of the relationship between brother and sister and until Arnav accepts that the equation has changed and KHUSHI is the most important person for him, everything is vile for me!  

Frankly I disliked dat cry baby (women)  since day 1!! Sugar coated head to toe !!! LOL now that her true colors are revealed , e1 if she returns to her sati savitiri avatar wot guarantee she wont turn all pouncing all over again Confused 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoSiri22JaponicaFireboltLadyLaLaSanzBarbieRabba-Ve-Delena

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 

Honestly, I like her character EXCEPT when she intervenes with Arnav and Khushi in a detrimental way... that including calling his name out at the inconvenient times.
Her delusional and blind faith to Shyam is entertaining and the fact she continue to believe him deep down is hilarious. I would've have liked to see her with inner strength to get beyond this or even attempt to get her revenge on him.

Anjali vs. Shyam would be brilliant to watch with ArHi caught in the middleLOL  But doubt it.

I warmed to her initially when the show began because she was the only character who humanised ASR.

Exactly! Yes she was the only one who brought out Arnav and I, well i won't say i liked her for it, but she was a sister who cared about him. She gave glimpses of the man Khushi could love. 

I guess I can never bring myself to like her again unless ofc the CVs make her a strong minded woman

Edited by Firebolt - 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoLadyLaLaRabba-Ve-Delena

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigma17

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

Annie I guess I could tolerate the scene better if there was a little less touching from Jhali's side.

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??Angry mad fellow!

When I first watched I thought he said "I love her Di'". Look how PI was so happy and even talked to Khushi. WHY? BECAUSE chote said she's the most important person and no one can ever come in between. What kind of dialogue is this? Someone help me understand why he said that? Was he lying to her only to pacify?  And did you see how she was all sweet to khushi and asked her to eat breakfast. 

I was drinking a smoothie at that time and actually spit some out. True story.

Mahi122DrwhoSanzBarbieVintageWine

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

HIya Annie, Manju, Ouma, Vibha, Asha, Ash, Shweta, Swati and all those discussing today's episode.. Hug

My initial feeling after watching the episode was one of relief... Why ? Here are the reasons.
    Because ASR has finally come out with the truth about why he married Khushi.. Akash has finally come back to his senses
     ASR saying it was easier to talk to Khushi while she was asleep LOL this was cute
    Khushi leaving the house

Now, what I didn't like

ASR telling Anjali "I love you Di" in the same breath while talking about his love to Khushi.. I thought he was going to say I love Khushi... ASR telling DI that he never loved Khushi prior to their marriage? What the!!!! He was about to confess his love to her.. the writers may have forgotten but we fans don't forget such moments LOL
  • Why could  ASR not have reiterated all that he told his DI to Khushi?  He is bold enough to challenge her and taunt her about making her his wife why the heck can't he speak about his love to her?

But I was satisfied.. the episode was much better than what I had expected... There were some jarring facts which the writers have forgotten... Should we call it writers block?  Big smile

Love

La

LaHug

My beautiful
How are you?
As for the show I can't really comment
Cat's got my tongueLOL

That darn cat !! LOL  I can see the episode has not been liked by all... I find all that touching done by Anji a bit weird... I wonder what my Bro will do, if I try to do that to him.. the mere thought sickens me ... I mean a hug for a birthday or a special even is okay... but touching your bro all the time? Is that the norm?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 23 July 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoSiri22

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

No Way. But I never liked her from the start. Always meddling, always saying the wrong things,ignoring and buying into whatever shyam says.

Today's epi and ASR's dialogues did it for me. Though she seemed a lil happy that chote is in love she spoke to Khushi ONLY after chote assures her she's the most important person. That did not sit with me too well.

Mahi122DrwhoLadyLaLaVintageWine

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Khushi leaving the house

Now, what I didn't like

Love

La

LaHug

Indian serial. This was bound to happen, as long as they do not tamper with the characterisations.

But it was an idiotic blunder because he was about to confess on the night of the MU terrace scene.

I'm frustrated because I miss the SUV and I don't know where the story is going. It doesn't feel completely enjoyable because fact is NO MATTER how romantic the moments, ASR has wronged Khushi and it doesn't sit well that Khushi seems to have forgotten (where is that feisty spirit about morals and emotions?!) and why is it difficult for ASR to outright apologise to Khushi instead of having to play challenges with her to make her indirectly admit she loves him still.

You are right... I hated the way he won his last challenge... he tricked her into it.. I would like ASR to have normal conversations, conversations about his feelings for her...

Now I would like Khushi to stay put in the GH... she should refuse to go back... in the pre-cap, we saw ASR coming back... on seeing  Bua hale and hearty he may drag Khushi back home.. I wonder how she will wriggle out of this situation... But I want Khushi to tell him in no uncertain terms that their marriage was a farce and she will not spend her life with someone who does not love or care for her.. let him now confess to her how much he loves her ... at least Khushi has now proven how much she loves him ... I don't have to list all what she did for his family...

the ball is in your court ASR...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 23 July 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

Annie I guess I could tolerate the scene better if there was a little less touching from Jhali's side.

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??Angry mad fellow!

When I first watched I thought he said "I love her Di'". Look how PI was so happy and even talked to Khushi. WHY? BECAUSE chote said she's the most important person and no one can ever come in between. What kind of dialogue is this? Someone help me understand why he said that? Was he lying to her only to pacify?  And did you see how she was all sweet to khushi and asked her to eat breakfast. 

I was drinking a smoothie at that time and actually spit some out. True story.

The audacity of this vile creature!

She is the guest or should I say pest in this house as the married daughter!

Khushi is the daughter in law, lawful wedded wife of the great man himself, which he admitted himself, the house is technically hers,  and the pest is inviting her to have breakfast in her own house! The way she said that dialogue as if she was swallowing a bitter pill! 

If it is possible to hate her even more,then I do! 

And Khushi the all sacrificing angel that she is, is happy that Di has spoken to her! Kis mitti ki bani ho Khushi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22Akanksha-LadyLaLaSanzBarbie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index