Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 70)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

So did GH and Gul hear all our screams about the incestuous relationship between arnav and his pyaari behna? Is that why the sudden change in Poison's attitude?

Nisha,

Status quo!

Arnav apparently tells PI that she is the most important person in his life!

So it is still exactly the same as before!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22VintageWine

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

I don't think I will watch today's episode!

It was bad enough watching PI rub her hands all over him!

Now we have to listen to him assuring di is still the most imp person in his life? She is still queen of all she surveys including her BROTHER and her husband! The woman who did not bother to lift a finger through out his incarceration, who hasn't bothered to ask him a single question about what happened to him when he was kidnapped! Sick and rotten to the core...

Is this what the CVs think is damage control?

Honestly Manju, it was a good episode, skip the first half of Anjali and Arnav's conversation to the second half where he reminds the delusional character that it was actually her who has been waiting for "that girl" for Arnav.

The rest of the episode was surprisingly good, I mean I though the PayAsh fight was concluded in a mature way.

If you say so Ouma, I will follow your advice, watch it and translate it for Annie!

SmileSmileSmile
I shall wait patiently

In the meantime I need sustance so am off to forage my fridge
BBS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoRabba-Ve-Delena

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 

I don't think I will ever like her! And a leopard does not change its spots!

Until they change the nature of the relationship between brother and sister and until Arnav accepts that the equation has changed and KHUSHI is the most important person for him, everything is vile for me!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22JaponicaFireboltSanzBarbieVintageWine

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 

Honestly, I like her character EXCEPT when she intervenes with Arnav and Khushi in a detrimental way... that including calling his name out at the inconvenient times.
Her delusional and blind faith to Shyam is entertaining and the fact she continue to believe him deep down is hilarious. I would've have liked to see her with inner strength to get beyond this or even attempt to get her revenge on him.

Anjali vs. Shyam would be brilliant to watch with ArHi caught in the middleLOL  But doubt it.

I warmed to her initially when the show began because she was the only character who humanised ASR.

JaponicaDrwhoFirebolt

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
what irks  me  d most is how convenient was it for ASR too say I married her coz of You !!! Cry Broken Heart 
He freaking had some kindda feelings for koosie did'n he ?? 

Like many of U have mentioned above e1 I wish asr goes through the same pain and hurt kushi has gone n is going thru coz of him n his wonderful sis !!!  
Also b4 he could jump on her I want him to emotionally get close to her rather than physically !! make her feel comfy not shit scared of you or scared of doing it Tongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122JaponicaSanzBarbieRabba-Ve-Delena

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

Annie I guess I could tolerate the scene better if there was a little less touching from Jhali's side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Drwho

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I don't think I will ever like her! And a leopard does not change its spots!

Until they change the nature of the relationship between brother and sister and until Arnav accepts that the equation has changed and KHUSHI is the most important person for him, everything is vile for me!  

I would like it if this 'devil' nature of her's was aimed against Shyam. That is the only thin that'll make me like her.

Mahi122DrwhoRabba-Ve-Delena

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigma17

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

Annie I guess I could tolerate the scene better if there was a little less touching from Jhali's side.

Oh God,

I am watching it now and am I glad that I haven't yet had my food! I would be running to the toilet bowl now to throw up!

WHY does she keep fondling him like a 4 year old child? UUGGHH

I Love you Di??Angry mad fellow!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Siri22JaponicaFireboltSanzBarbieVintageWine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index