India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A New Day...Carpe Diem (Page 69)

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 

Edited by Firebolt - 23 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoJaponicaenigma17Rabba-Ve-Delena

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by Bella27H

I dont get the entire point of him telling "that women" I married her oly coz of U !! WTH Angry voila she smiles wot is this women made up of !!!! 

I wish Koosie has heard d conversation !!! 
Yet to watch it with subtitles so none the wiser
I am delighted Khushi has left RM for GH
Her dignity and pride still intact and away from this rather demented and demonically weird family
Excluding NK , Naniji and Laksmiji of course
I would like that wastrel of a husband of hers to pine for her and redeem and repent and beg for her return on his bended knees
Wishful thinking? With that GH at the helm?

That is the only positive note in this worthless episode!

But I am more than sure nothing will come of it! He will bring her back on some pretext and when next comes a cross road where he has to choose between di and Khushi, we know who he will choose!

Poor Khushi is a ping pong ball to be kicked about by these various people!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Japonicaenigma17

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
So did GH and Gul hear all our screams about the incestuous relationship between arnav and his pyaari behna? Is that why the sudden change in Poison's attitude?

JaponicaDrwhoSanzBarbie

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

I have a questions for all you ladies- Do you reckon they can ever redeem Anjali's character? Can we ever grow to like her? Or have we all reached a point where all she does seems will seem vile? Is that what the CVs want or is that what we're seeing? 
Nope!!!
No way back from this ugliness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoJaponicaFirebolt

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
HIya Annie, Manju, Ouma, Vibha, Asha, Ash, Shweta, Swati and all those discussing today's episode.. Hug

My initial feeling after watching the episode was one of relief... Why ? Here are the reasons.
  • Because ASR has finally come out with the truth about why he married Khushi..
  • Akash has finally come back to his senses
  •  ASR saying it was easier to talk to Khushi while she was asleep LOL this was cute
  • Khushi leaving the house
  • ASR singing Aaj Mausam hai suhana
  • ASR admitting to his Di that his breath will stop, if his love moves away

Now, what I didn't like

• ASR telling Anjali "I love you Di" in the same breath while talking about his love for Khushi.. I thought he was going to say I love Khushi...
  • ASR telling DI that he never loved Khushi prior to their marriage? What the!!!! He was about to confess his love to her.. the writers may have forgotten but we fans don't forget such moments LOL
  • Why could  ASR not have reiterated all that he told his DI to Khushi?  He is bold enough to challenge her and taunt her about making her his wife why the heck can't he speak about his love to her?

But I was satisfied.. the episode was much better than what I had expected... There were some jarring facts which the writers have forgotten... Should we call it writers block?  Big smile

Love

La

Edited by LadyLaLa - 23 July 2012 at 12:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122Japonicaenigma17FireboltRabba-Ve-DelenaVintageWine

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I beg to disagree with everyone who says Arnav loved her pre-marriage. It was attraction which hadn't cultivated to love yet. (I'm still not sure if he loves her. But I'll keep that part for a later discussion).

I ranted my fustration on Arnav in Nadz's thread yesterday. I'm still not satisfied with his behaviour and his wooing makes everything meaningless hence I didn't enjoy today's episode. His little discussion with Di about her being the most important person made it even worse.

I'm going to quote myself from yesterday.

Originally posted by CDlove

Actually the whole attitude of Nannav is freaking pissing me off. He doesn't show an ounce of regret on for what he did to Khushi and has the audacity to threaten her into accepting him as his husband after EVERYTHING he had done to her. I'm sorry but that's the one thing that's fustrating me the most. Not Anjlai and her incentous behaviour, not Akash and his stick-up-the-ass attitude, but this!

Now people might say Khushi must have some self respect and not forgive him so easily. But that's her nature. She bears no grudges. Arnav on the other hand KNOWS that he was wrong and made her suffer for nothing and it's his moral responsibilty to make it upto her, even if she forgives him or not. At least appolagize to her?

But no. He's happily reminiscing all the tortures he inflicted on her, actually revisit some of the physically, emotionally and sexually harassing encounters in the name of 'revoking' memories and in general being an insensitive ass.

You can romanticize all these but at the end of the day he's not respecting Khushi and her feelings. He needs to prove himself worthy of her love and until now he had only sported that smirk and forcefully flirted with her into submission.

I'm highly disappointed with how Arnav's post kidnapping behaviour had been written.

Edited by CDlove - 23 July 2012 at 11:54am

DrwhoSiri22LadyLaLa

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Originally posted by Drwho

I don't think I will watch today's episode!

It was bad enough watching PI rub her hands all over him!

Now we have to listen to him assuring di is still the most imp person in his life? She is still queen of all she surveys including her BROTHER and her husband! The woman who did not bother to lift a finger through out his incarceration, who hasn't bothered to ask him a single question about what happened to him when he was kidnapped! Sick and rotten to the core...

Is this what the CVs think is damage control?

Honestly Manju, it was a good episode, skip the first half of Anjali and Arnav's conversation to the second half where he reminds the delusional character that it was actually her who has been waiting for "that girl" for Arnav.

The rest of the episode was surprisingly good, I mean I though the PayAsh fight was concluded in a mature way.

If you say so Ouma, I will follow your advice, watch it and translate it for Annie!

Japonicaenigma17LadyLaLaRabba-Ve-Delena

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

HIya Annie, Manju, Ouma, Vibha, Asha, Ash, Shweta, Swati and all those discussing today's episode.. Hug

My initial feeling after watching the episode was one of relief... Why ? Here are the reasons.
    Because ASR has finally come out with the truth about why he married Khushi.. Akash has finally come back to his senses
     ASR saying it was easier to talk to Khushi while she was asleep LOL this was cute
    Khushi leaving the house
    ASR singing Aaj Mausam hai suhana
  • ASR admitting to his Di that his breath will stop, if his love moves away

Now, what I didn't like

ASR telling Anjali "I love you Di" in the same breath while talking about his love to Khushi.. I thought he was going to say I love Khushi... ASR telling DI that he never loved Khushi prior to their marriage? What the!!!! He was about to confess his love to her.. the writers may have forgotten but we fans don't forget such moments LOL
  • Why could  ASR not have reiterated all that he told his DI to Khushi?  He is bold enough to challenge her and taunt her about making her his wife why the heck can't he speak about his love to her?

But I was satisfied.. the episode was much better than what I had expected... There were some jarring facts which the writers have forgotten... Should we call it writers block?  Big smile

Love

La

LaHug

My beautiful
How are you?
As for the show I can't really comment
Cat's got my tongueLOL

Edited by enigma17 - 23 July 2012 at 11:57am

DrwhoLadyLaLaFireboltRabba-Ve-Delena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index